UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I did the same, ordered Danmachi and bagged Knights of Sidonia Season 2 as well with a free prime trial, thanks for the heads up :)

Last edited:
Amazon US is doing a 1-day only bargain where you can save $8 off any $50+ order by using the code BIGTHANKS at the checkout section.

For instance I cancelled and re-ordered Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? CE so that the price went from $107.36 to $98.73 [note: this includes postage and VAT].

I won't be taking that offer on since I want to get that set, but I don't want to risk money being taken out weeks early so I'm only going to order it once the money is actually available (which is still a few days before its actual release date).

Amazon US is doing a 1-day only bargain where you can save $8 off any $50+ order by using the code BIGTHANKS at the checkout section.

For instance I cancelled and re-ordered Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? CE so that the price went from $107.36 to $98.73 [note: this includes postage and VAT].
Big thanks to you for posting this, just preordered Danmachi as well

Nobody sharing MVM's deal of the week today?

It's Kids on the Slope.
UK Anime Store

SUPERB show. And this deal looks a heckuva lot more attractive now that we've heard the Blu Ray is OOP. Although, do be advised, this DVD release suffers from some nasty PAL speed-up related audio warbling.

Hunter X Hunter sets are going rather cheap on WowHD

Hunter X Hunter Season 1 - £21.56
Hunter X Hunter Season 2 - £20.59

I've used WowHD about 5 times and all items get delivered via Royal Mail. They must have a redirector in place so no customs worries. Also all prices include shipping. ;)

[Edit] How does one rename the links? They work if clicked on just the descriptions seems rather weird.

Last edited:
Back