UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I'd rather pay the extra few quid than order from Zavvi
And have my parcel drop kicked in transit and that's even if I get the thing

Other than 1 time where a DVD case spindle was broken I've never had issues with Zavvi.

But this is a deals thread. A lightning deal that is at a higher price than another stores regular price isn't a deal.

Other than 1 time where a DVD case spindle was broken I've never had issues with Zavvi.

But this is a deals thread. A lightning deal that is at a higher price than another stores regular price isn't a deal.
When you take into account Zavvi delivery charge it only about 88p more and your lucky I've had nothing but bad luck with Zavvi I'd rather pay the 88p the deal with there customer service.

I think people really exaggerate about Zavvi (myself probably included tbh), but truth be told I find them no worse than anyone else I buy from, then again pretty much everything I buy arrives with some sort of damage no matter who I get it from now days.....

The flash deal prices tend to be better around Christmas time but I always pre-order off amazon for there pre-order price guarantee if the price doesn't drop cheaper than AOL I'll cancel it and order of them instead

I think people really exaggerate about Zavvi (myself probably included tbh), but truth be told I find them no worse than anyone else I buy from, then again pretty much everything I buy arrives with some sort of damage no matter who I get it from now days.....

No.
All of my orders from Zavvi arrived damaged, all of them.
Their bubble letter shipping (All of my orders was Bubble letter) is completly and utterly sh*t.
In comparaison, none of my orders (not a single one!) from Amazon got damaged.
So, no, peoples are not exaggerating.

I don't know if it's good luck on my part but every collectors edition I've order off Amazon/AOL/Base haze arrived in perfect condition it's only Zavvi I've had trouble with

I've never had any dents or anything on my AL sets that I've ordered from Zavvi. A less sturdy set like the Attack on Titan part 1 CE might get completely crushed though, like mine was.

I find it more annoying when amazon ship things in boxes way bigger than the item. They move around and get damaged so easily.

I find it more annoying when amazon ship things in boxes way bigger than the item. They move around and get damaged so easily.

Yeah, and the they put some 'crinkly' (struggle to find the correct English word here) paper on top of the titles and think that is going to protect anything :eek:

Most Amazon shops can learn something from how it's packaged by Amazon Japan.

Back