UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I never got my order. Still says delivered on the tracking. Went to sorting office and they were useless. Contacted the Aus tracking site and they couldn't help. Ended up contacting madman...got a refund.

I've had three arrive with no issues, so it stands to reason the most expensive package containing the stuff I wanted most would be the one to cause problems

Looks like Hermes are carrying my parcel from eBay and my third madman package arrived in England!

Last edited:
I've never had any issue dealing with Hermes in the past, so I hope it stays that way:p
Lucky bastard. Hermes are the absolute worst. They left a gigantic Superdry parcel (in those enormously discreet bright orange Superdry carrier bags) on our doorstep in the "rough" area of town and then wondered why it went missing...

That's proper shite, I understand the concern with these couriers, some of them treat packages appallingly, I just seem to have good luck with parcels it seems..

For what it's worth, if I ever go to buy an item online and Hermes is listed as the courier, I try to find the item elsewhere. Hermes are TERRIBLE.

I've actually had a stand up argument on my doorstep with a Hermes driver. Where I live, we have a lot of flat As, Bs, and Cs, and the various posties and couriers can never seem to keep track of which is which. So wrongly delivered post is a fact of life. The driver in question actually had a go at me for leaving a polite note asking him to make sure he buzzed the correct intercom, as this has been an issue in the past.

The irony was, he delivered a tirade about how he was capable of telling one address from another as he handed me next door's post.

And, as you all are probably aware, I'm not one to take crap like that laying down...

Anime Limited 20% off Special Offer sale (ends 5th Feb) - code: EndOfJan20%off

Funimation UK:
  • Fairy Tail: Part 10 [DVD]
  • Fairy Tail: Part 12 [DVD]
  • Gonna Be the Twin-Tail!! [Blu-ray & DVD]
  • High School DxD BorN [Blu-ray & DVD]
  • Show By Rock!! [Blu-ray & DVD]
  • Yona of the Dawn: Part 1 [Blu-ray & DVD]
  • Yurikuma Arashi [Blu-ray & DVD]
Anime Limited:
  • Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad [DVD]
  • Free! Eternal Summer (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
  • Free! Eternal Summer [DVD]
  • Lord Marksman and Vanadis (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
  • Lord Marksman and Vanadis [DVD]
  • Noein ~to your other self~ (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
  • Ouran High School Host Club (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
  • Ping Pong the Animation (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray & DVD]
  • Psycho Pass 2 (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
  • Psycho Pass 2 [DVD]
  • Terror in Resonance [Blu-ray]
  • Terror in Resonance [DVD]
  • Tokyo ESP (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
  • Tokyo ESP [DVD]
  • Tokyo Ghoul [Blu-ray]
  • Tokyo Ghoul [DVD]
  • Tokyo Ghoul Root A [Blu-ray]
  • Tokyo Ghoul Root A [DVD]

I blind-bought it a while ago (posted pics of it as one of my first posts on here) and enjoyed it. Anime ltd did a good job with it :)

Back