UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Passing on both today, the box doesn't do much for me and I already have Bake (which I should really get around to watching to be honest). With that said....
I already have AZ, so if I can sell that for say, I dunno, £20, I've just gotten 4 AL BD LEs for £20,
If you haven't lined up a buyer yet then give us a nudge when you are selling it.

For those that missed out on the AL Blu-ray Collector's deal, there is something in the works (that won't impact those who managed to place an order)

I expected the mystery box to sell out, but I'm surprised they allocated another 200 sets. Did these sets really do that badly for them to require a stock clear like this.

I expected the mystery box to sell out, but I'm surprised they allocated another 200 sets. Did these sets really do that badly for them to require a stock clear like this.

I'm not entirely sure it's the need to clear stock, but more wanting to accommodate those who missed out. If they initially wanted to be rid of 400 units and not 200, why wouldn't they have just allocated 400 to begin with?

I suspect with a couple of the older and cheaper titles it's a case of shifting remaining stock. Alodona Zero was a surprise though as it hasnt been out long. Certainly a good deal for those wanting the series.

I suspect with a couple of the older and cheaper titles it's a case of shifting remaining stock. Alodona Zero was a surprise though as it hasnt been out long. Certainly a good deal for those wanting the series.

true I was surprised it was there also.

I've never watched AZ, but this will be a good chance to sit down, and see what it is like.

I'm really looking forward to the count of monte cristo since I've been tempted by that for over a year (glad I held out for it now)

It's worth remembering the MVM sale is still ongoing so it will be interesting to see what goes in that. The AL Mystery box was very popular and I could see them doing this in future sales.

It's worth remembering the MVM sale is still ongoing so it will be interesting to see what goes in that. The AL Mystery box was very popular and I could see them doing this in future sales.

I think its naive of me hoping something new like Ergo Proxy, Beserk, or Chobits blu-rays will end up in the MVM sale. (hope hope hope)

Back