UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

HMV.co.uk have posted some discount codes, which might be helpful to some people.

£2 off when you spend £20 or more in one single transaction online at hmv.com - use code 2HMVOFF20

£3 off when you spend £30 or more in one single transaction online at hmv.com - use code 3HMVOFF30

£4 off when you spend £40 or more in one single transaction online at hmv.com - use code 4HMVOFF40

£5 off when you spend £50 or more in one single transaction online at hmv.com - use code 5HMVOFF50

Offer codes valid from 9am on Friday 1st April until 11.59pm on Saturday 30th April 2011 only.

I used the £4 off code on Lucky Star & Durarara!! vol. 3 pre-orders, which makes Lucky Star £22.99 (it takes the money off the first item you place in the checkout, either that or the most expensive item)!

I had these both pre-ordered with HMV anyway, so cancelled them to make use of this :p I was actually planning on cancelling and re-ordering Lucky Star anyway, because I noticed they'd dropped the price from £28.99 to £26.99, but it was still showing the higher price in my order summary.

Paradox295 said:
Durial666 said:
They started off this deal of the week do da with that boxset. What a load of ****, I don't want that!
Seriously? They're doing the same thing twice?

Ughr, well, I just found Trigun, which is on my 'Must by from MVM' list for £18

http://www.sendit.com/dvd/trigun-comple ... 40482.html

EDIT: Apparently, Sendit are charging £2 for delivery now, but it says on their site UK delivery is free :?

It looks like sendit are lowering their prices at the same time if this quote from one of their emails is anything to go by,

Due to recent increases in Royal Mail postage charges we've changed our P&P structure and will be charging £1.99 per item with immediate effect. As a result we're reinvesting as much of this fee as possible which will be reflected in even lower prices on all our products.

Can't see it really having much of a difference with me as I don't buy much from them anyway.

Back