UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Furrek

Completely Average High School Student
£24.99 Toradora CE DotW
Any idea if this collection includes specials? Toradora!: SOS! Hurray for Gourmands, and Toradora!: Bento Battle?

UPDATE: It does. Sorry for asking a silly question before doing research 😓

Violette

Kiznaiver
Is that Toradora release essentially identical to the previous one, apart from the art box and cards?

It's one of the few shows I love enough to consider double dipping on...

Is that Toradora release essentially identical to the previous one, apart from the art box and cards?

It's one of the few shows I love enough to consider double dipping on...
Yeah it is but the box does look much nicer on the shelf than just the amaray.
Paid dearly for the previous version but on realising the new one was in a nice box & packaging, I was hoping/waiting for this to go on Deal of the week. So have double-dipped without hesitation.

SAHO

School Idol

Monogatari Series Box Set, Season 2

New £41.85

Monogatari Series Season 1 Light Novel Limited Box Set

Previously OOP it looks like it's back on shelf. Though, I'd expect these to sell out fast so... 🏃‍♀️🔥

As mentioned in Anime Blu-ray & DVD / Manga & Light Novel - Out of Print「 OOP 」Thread w/ Links

Screenshot_2021-05-01-14-59-30-87.jpg

Last edited:

Yuki Nagato

Heads up, found weathering with you dvd in my sainsburys for 2 pounds. I work there and was shocked when I saw it but it seems they’re trying to shift them all, or maybe they just didn’t sell I have no idea. I’d have rather had it on blu ray but I can’t argue with that price, for 2 pound you’d be mad not to. I have the sainsburys stock app to show you what the product code is in case you wanted to ask at your local.

Attachments

• D5CE149D-5923-4EB1-A8A2-FD17B1A23B1E.png
    D5CE149D-5923-4EB1-A8A2-FD17B1A23B1E.png
    371.8 KB · Views: 15

CommanderZx2

School Idol
It makes sense I don't really know a single person who doesn't have a Blu-ray player of some kind, especially with them included with consoles. So any new release most will go for the BD release.

Yuki Nagato

It makes sense I don't really know a single person who doesn't have a Blu-ray player of some kind, especially with them included with consoles. So any new release most will go for the BD release.
Completely agree with you. I’ve never seen the movie before though and decided to take a punt with it. I was more shocked at the price than anything though. I mean cex will give you 4 pound trade in credit for it. You could literally pay 2 for it then walk down the road and get double your money back. Thats not something that I’m into doing but yeah. That’s why I was shocked. Hopefully the movie is good but even if it’s not I’m a happy buyer.