UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

SAHO

Great Teacher
Hmm...

Original price it's like 1000$... It's a bug or what? :D
Nice find! 🔥

Without a doubt, the price is roughly the same as you've already said.

Hunter_Killer

Great Teacher

SAHO

Great Teacher
If it's the same figure, Zavvi will probably cancel orders when he realizes that the price is drastically different (unless it's some cheaper version).

Also, for Code Vein and Xbox fans, good offer:

Yeah I've seen this deal as well but the shipping cost is a yikes from me. I already own the Collector's Edition and only want the SteelBook to compliment the set.

edit: I'm guessing because these are sent from the BNE Europe Store.

Screenshot_2021-04-21-18-53-31-37.jpg

Another deal to look out for as well 👀
£27.49 (before P&P)

ManiacB

Brigade Leader
Nice find! 🔥

Without a doubt, the price is roughly the same as you've already said.
Oh god, I want that. But I could never justify spending that much...

SAHO

Great Teacher
Oh god, I want that. But I could never justify spending that much...
I feel you with that. JPY 107,800 already seems overkill. Though even with ZAVVI's much lower £234.99, I still think that kind of amount should be spent more appropriately ¯\(ツ)

ManiacB

Brigade Leader
I feel you with that. JPY 107,800 already seems overkill. Though even with ZAVVI's much lower £234.99, I still think that kind of amount should be spent more appropriately ¯\(ツ)
Must admit I only skim-read the first time and only saw the original GS link. So is the Zavii entry definitely the same thing? Still quite costly, but I feel like I might actually be willing to buy it at that price!

SAHO

Great Teacher
So is the Zavii entry definitely the same thing? Still quite costly, but I feel like I might actually be willing to buy it at that price!
Most likely, as both GSC and ZAVVI both include an A5 Certificate of Authenticity. As Hunter_Killer stated it may(not) be a pricing error, so taking the initiative while this price is visible would be ideal. You won't be charged for pre-orders with ZAVVI until shipping and other retailers are offering Motoko at a higher price. Your call 🤔

ManiacB

Brigade Leader
Most likely, as both GSC and ZAVVI both include an A5 Certificate of Authenticity. As Hunter_Killer stated it may(not) be a pricing error, so taking the initiative while this price is visible. You won't be charged for pre-orders with ZAVVI until shipping and other retailers are offering at a higher price. Your call 🤔
Yeah it does look to me like they must have priced it too low, it's far more expensive everywhere else. I think I'll take a punt and pre-order it from Zavii and see what happens. Fully expect they'll cancel the order when they realise their mistake, but worth a shot I guess.

SkwigglesWorth

Student Council President
Free How to draw Anime Ebook via amazon (but not strictly a DVD/ Blu ray) Expired/ no longer free

Last edited:

SkwigglesWorth

Student Council President
For anyone who missed out on Part 1 of Full metal Alchemist I belive this is the collector's edition, and I think it's the UK version but it's via Amazon italy so not entirely sure (has the UK BBFC age rating in the stock image).
But just under 25 Euros and + 3 Euros for postage (so 28 Euros)

SAHO

Great Teacher
I've posted a new thread regarding OOP releases with sources of where to obtain.
(There is a similar thread, though I've noticed it's more of a discussion thread than actually sharing where to obtain the OOP title of question. Additionally, the thread updates are very slow meaning lots of missed opportunities to secure a title. If this thread is considered unnecessary, feel free to remove it AUKN Staff)

It's no bargain but it's OOP
Rising of The Shield Hero Collector's Ed Part 1+2

CEX
Rising Of The Shield Hero, The - Season 1 Part 1 (15) Limited Ed.
Only 1 Left!

CEX
Rising of the Shield Hero, The - Season One - Part Two (15) BR+DVD w/Book
Only 1 Left!

Screenshot_2021-04-25-12-42-09-60.jpg

Last edited:

Geriatric hedgehog

Straw Hat Pirate
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw3ZjPmfODQj9rSmBzrqW43e

The Gundam Turn A part 1 CE, with that box with the beautiful artwork, is on Amazon uk for just under £30 currently.

Haven't even gotten a chance to get into Gundam yet but couldn't resist that box, the beautiful closing credits that @Dai posted in another thread, and the whole concept of that series having numerous homages to those past and unifying them even. Let's see if it lives up to the hype I've built up in my head, once I eventually get into this franchise.

Lordhippos

Straw Hat Pirate
Not exactly a bargain but seems that Hyouka part 1 LE has popped back up on Amazon

£49.95 tho and not sure if it would come with the artbox that houses part 2 as well.

Part 2 is the hard one to get, if you check ebay etc Part 2 is not listed but loads of people selling part 1.

ManiacB

Brigade Leader
Most likely, as both GSC and ZAVVI both include an A5 Certificate of Authenticity. As Hunter_Killer stated it may(not) be a pricing error, so taking the initiative while this price is visible would be ideal. You won't be charged for pre-orders with ZAVVI until shipping and other retailers are offering Motoko at a higher price. Your call 🤔
Looks like Zavvi realised their mistake!

1619462164181.png

My order hasn't been canned yet but probably will be shortly :p