UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

A way to get some bargains? Would have preferred a bigger discount than 10% but still worth considering.
Will be signing up to this but quite sad to see Screenanime go. For someone not having seen everything from their catalogue, I really enjoyed watching a lot of their series and movies (most of which I was then prompted to buy, so good marketing!), not to mention the newer arrivals & even titles not under their belt such as the Heaven's Feel movies. Can completely see this new deal being much better for those who are familiar with their offerings, though I will certainly miss the service.

Anyone else not seeing their 10% discounts after signing up to the All The Anime Unlimited service? Prices remain the same for me throughout the check out process.

Anyone else not seeing their 10% discounts after signing up to the All The Anime Unlimited service? Prices remain the same for me throughout the check out process.
The 10% discounts are not automatic, you have to use a discount code that you received via e-mail. It's the same method as the Screen Anime discount, which was also 10% off.

Not exactly a bargain, but Amazon has price-matched Zavvi on the Ghost in the Shell 4K Ultra HD sets at £19.99 standard and £39.99 limited edition steelbook.

MVM's store is cheaper by a few pounds, but will charge on order.

(Disclaimer: Links are affiliated + international shipping restrictions may apply)

Re;Zero (PS4) is £19.12
or £25.14 for the CE (can't seem to get the link for it but clicking the above link and going to collector's edition will show it for you)
Great find. I've been holding back for a price drop for the Limited Edition. Shame it didn't apply for the Switch version. Well £25 for the PS4 release is still a steal so I'll grab it anyway.

Appreciate the scout comrade 👍

That is a large drop in price. I figured it would eventually but didn't think it'd fall that love till later in the year considering it wasn't released that long ago.

Oh damn even I'm tempted to get the LE at that price. Will watch a few reviews to see if it's something I'll overall enjoy first but yeah that's tempting.

Went to my nearest Fopps store and they have a 40% off sale on Manga Entertainment titles such as Highschool DxD, Heroic Age, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and many more

Back