UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

DragoStark

Student Council President
Oh damn even I'm tempted to get the LE at that price. Will watch a few reviews to see if it's something I'll overall enjoy first but yeah that's tempting.

lonelywolf23786

Brigade Leader
Went to my nearest Fopps store and they have a 40% off sale on Manga Entertainment titles such as Highschool DxD, Heroic Age, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and many more

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
Still some good deals like Damachi 2 for £8.

I'd argue what is the point of a HD produced anime to be watched on DVD when it would be better PQ streamed. I usually would use the ownership vs streaming argument against such a claim, but when the online option is literally a superior product to a DVD I question the reason for the product existing

Vincentdante

Combat Butler
I'd argue what is the point of a HD produced anime to be watched on DVD when it would be better PQ streamed. I usually would use the ownership vs streaming argument against such a claim, but when the online option is literally a superior product to a DVD I question the reason for the product existing
I know a guy irl who watches VHS, most people don't care about stuff like that.

awadama fever

Za Warudo
I've been after BTOOOM! for ages. It was in a Christmas sale a few years ago and I missed it - and I've never seen it as a DOTW either. I'm very happy getting it for £4!

Dai

Hunter
MVM are running a clearance sale over at AOL

Flowers of Evil for £4? Don't mind if I do. I would have preferred it on blu-ray, but the US release is long out of print and goes for a depressing amount.

Streaming licences don't last forever. Of course, neither do discs.