UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

NormanicGrav

The Quintessential Pouts
AUKN Staff
HMV is offering 40% off [MANGA40] on anime releases from Funimation UK, which includes select titles that weren't on other offers in recent months.

Examples:
  • COP CRAFT - £34.99, now £20.99
  • Heroic Age - £29.99, now £17.99
  • Kemono Michi - £32.99, now £19.79
  • The Quintessential Quintuplets - £24.99, now £14.99

Furrek

Completely Average High School Student
New Deal of the Week offers:

Blast of Tempest Complete Collection (DVD) £4.99

Z/X Code Reunion Collection (Bluray) £14.99

Ricteix1976

Brigade Leader

If you're looking to pre-order K-On Limited Edition set, there's a seller on ebay selling them and he has accepted a £25 offer from me. There are 3 sets left. He seems to be a reliable seller on ebay since 2010 with 99.3% feedback.

Geriatric hedgehog

Straw Hat Pirate
New Deal of the Week offers:

Blast of Tempest Complete Collection (DVD) £4.99

Z/X Code Reunion Collection (Bluray) £14.99
Don't know either of these but Blast of Tempest sounds interesting on reading a around it, and like it's trying to do something like Gankatsuou did. Happy to order that as a blind buy at that price.

ayase

State Alchemist
Just a heads-up, I don't know about anyone else's, but my local CeX seems to have just received a large quantity of standard edition Gundam 0079/Zeta/ZZ releases for around the £20-£22 mark, and they look new. Possibly they fell off the back of a lorry somewhere (I do get that feeling with these sudden gluts of the same products in CeX) but I guess if anyone was looking for them, it might be worth a shot.

Also an advisory on the HMV 40% off sale - This appears to be limited STOCK rather than limited TIME, as today when I went in several shows that were previously in the offer had been restocked but were no longer on sale, while others were still marked down.

Oldmario

Magical Girl
Just a heads-up, I don't know about anyone else's, but my local CeX seems to have just received a large quantity of standard edition Gundam 0079/Zeta/ZZ releases for around the £20-£22 mark, and they look new. Possibly they fell off the back of a lorry somewhere (I do get that feeling with these sudden gluts of the same products in CeX) but I guess if anyone was looking for them, it might be worth a shot.

Also an advisory on the HMV 40% off sale - This appears to be limited STOCK rather than limited TIME, as today when I went in several shows that were previously in the offer had been restocked but were no longer on sale, while others were still marked down.
someone probably bought a bunch from the 2 for £15 and flipped them all

SAHO

Great Teacher
Found some good prices on the Marketplace here. New user @MindGameCider has posted a sale thread and there are some nice selection of titles (i.e Re: ZERO Part 1+2 Collector's Edition sets)