UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I saw these yesterday. I didn't post then because I'm lazy and I'm sure that, at some point, most of these sets have been at these prices before.

Angelic Layer - £15.89

Gravion - £10.89

Kino's Journey - £12.89

Madlax - £17.89

Noir - £17.89

Patlabor: 1 & 2 - £15.89

Rahxephon - £17.89

Shadow Skill- £15.89

There are others, such as Crest of the Stars for £13, but the prices are either nota huge drop in price or the titles a ****. Look for yourself.

http://www.anime-on-line.com/xcart/home.php?cat=856

Anime on Line have discounted a fair bit of Beez stock. It's the usual Beez discounts, and in a world where you look to grab anime at 75% off, 50% isn't earth shattering, and to be honest, I'm not greatly tempted by singles at £10.

Some of the Collections may be worth looking at...

If they aren't discounted more elsewhere, which I believe most of them are.

In fact, why am I posting this?

Oh yeah. They also have the Negima OVAs at £4.99

Fopp by Charing Cross Road/Shaftsbury Avenue in London is selling old Zavvi Death Note figurine and DVD sets for £4 each, probably cheaper than the 2-disk sets themselves at most places.

I've been there! I bought my SaiKano boxset from that very store when it was cheap. That outlet certainly rivals the selection one would expect from a larger chain retailer.

Fopp is Zavvi isn't it, or rather the old Zavvi store clearing out the Zavvi stock. There's a Fopp at the old Zavvi in Bluewater, and it had some anime bargains hidden away in its aisles back in summer. I think I posted some in this thread a few months back.

EDIT: My mistake it was Head, not Fopp, The What I bought Today Thread, Not Sales. In fact this whole post was a waste of space. :oops:

Even cheaper than play! :shock:

Legend! *cancles play order and reorders with sendit*

Play were out of stock anyway so it was an easy desicion. Cheers for the heads up mate. :thumb:

Seeing as though I've cancled my order with play, I hope it wasn't a mistake on my part. =_=

*has visions of neither place re-stocking* T_T

Voddas said:
Seeing as though I've cancled my order with play, I hope it wasn't a mistake on my part. =_=

Quick, reorder from Play, they have it back in stock! My order is in the 'packing' stage now.

Mutsumi said:
Voddas said:

Quick, reorder from Play, they have it back in stock! My order is in the 'packing' stage now.
Cheers Mutsumi. *hands become a blur over keyboard and mouse*
Re-ordered with Play. Hopefully I was quick enough . Gonna keep my sendit order open just in case though. ^_^

Back