UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Looks like I'll be ordering with base for Lu then, shame AL aren't doing a poster bundle like Night is Short. Lu is one I'd prefer a poster for.

Guess you missed out on that Yuasa double bill offer as part of last year's 12 Day of Christmas deals. That came with a both a Lu & Night Is Short poster.

I've also ordered so hopefully they don't cancel on me. I wasn't a massive fan of Lu tbh, but outside of his Genius Party contribution I've picked up every Yuasa property to be released, including Discotek's Kaiba import. In for a penny, in for a pound I guess.

Guess you missed out on that Yuasa double bill offer as part of last year's 12 Day of Christmas deals. That came with a both a Lu & Night Is Short poster.

I've also ordered so hopefully they don't cancel on me. I wasn't a massive fan of Lu tbh, but outside of his Genius Party contribution I've picked up every Yuasa property to be released, including Discotek's Kaiba import. In for a penny, in for a pound I guess.

I already own Ping Pong and Tatami Galaxy so the bundle wasn't worth getting plus at the time I hadn't seen Lu or Night is Short but just after the deal had ended I saw Lu and loved it so kinda regret not getting the bundle just for the posters.

The Devil is a Part Timer Bluray is £5.99 on base.com, it got put up on HUKD so it might go quickly.

It's worth mentioning that Manga UK's blu-rays are under the disappointing releases thread for poor chapter markings and subtitles, I can't give more specifics as the link on the thread is broken.

The Devil Is A Part-Timer: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

It also has this weird stuttering at times too. It's a bit of a crappy release, but still far cheaper than a US import would be. Still worth it at that price, it's a pretty great show.

It also has this weird stuttering at times too. It's a bit of a crappy release, but still far cheaper than a US import would be. Still worth it at that price, it's a pretty great show.
Is the stuttering on the sub and the dub tracks? I thought I read something about that ages ago but I couldn't remember, I just know there was something about it that compelled me to buy the US release instead.

Nice.
Just ordered Sword Oratoria for £48.71. :)
Does anyone know if its possible to place an order on A-O-L w/out paying up front?

Doubt I'll get a reply from MVM before the end of the day if I message them now asking if its possible to hold an order :/

Last edited:
Back