Tamako Love Story
Danmachi OVA
Typhoon Noruda
The Life of Budori Gusuko
Hinako
Shirobako 1 and 2
Patlabor TV Collections 1 and 2
Patlabor Movie 1

I may end up buying more. Future Jaysgba is not going to enjoy getting the bill.

Ordered the following from WOWHD:
Tamako Love Story
Danmachi OVA
Typhoon Noruda
The Life of Budori Gusuko
Hinako
Shirobako 1 and 2
Patlabor TV Collections 1 and 2
Patlabor Movie 1

I may end up buying more. Future Jaysgba is not going to enjoy getting the bill.
Cool. Een u get iT can u tell if Danmachi OVA works on uk ps4

I ended up buying a bumper order from Sentai's own site using a proxy shipping site (Shipito) last week. Granted, it's going to cost me around £100 for shipping & customs in the end, but for some of the collectors editions alone I'll have saved a bit. I definitely would have waited to order Shirobako from WOWHD if I had known the price was going to end up comparable to Sentai's website, although by the look of both WOWHD & Deep Discount, many of the titles I bought (the Chihayafuru collector sets, dvds like Windy Tales or massively reduced titles like The Book of Bantorra) either aren't available on the offers or significantly more expensive, so I won't feel too salty about other sites playing catch up. Well, as long as the post doesn't chew them up.

I am curious why so many of these Sentai/Section 23/Maiden Japan titles have all plummeted so low. Even by sales standards, some of the stuff on Sentai's own site is absurdly cheap. Hopefully it's not a sign of financial woes.

Who are the SLA viewers? oo
And that movie is hated? I just though I couple if people here found it a bit too slow for their taste.

Who are the SLA viewers?
SLA is Scotland Loves Anime, an anime festival held every October at Glasgow Film Theatre and Edinburgh Filmhouse.

I had the misfortune of sitting through The Life of Budori Gusko in Glasgow in 2013. It's the most beautifully animated two-hour-long bore you will probably ever endure.

Never again.

Back