UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Oh damn, I always intended on picking up the Japanese FLCL release at some point, but £10 vs £60ish :/ guess I have a week to decide.

I can't recall where I read it, might be here, but apparently the same upscale BD transfer was used across the board. So unless we're talking packaging and extra features issues, might as well try the MVM version. Note that of all the anime that I have double dipped to Blu-ray, I've kept my DVDs for FLCL.

I can't recall where I read it, might be here, but apparently the same upscale BD transfer was used across the board. So unless we're talking packaging and extra features issues, might as well try the MVM version. Note that of all the anime that I have double dipped to Blu-ray, I've kept my DVDs for FLCL.
Yeah it's more for the nice packaging tbh, it was between that or the US set with the slip as the UK packaging looks rough...
CEX will currently pay you £7 for the Blu-ray so could only cost you £3 :)
A fair point, I could always just sell it one eBay too, or I could just suck it up and buy the Japanese release now.

Jb hifi have money off and some shows buy 2 get one free like both MHA S2 CEs get something free or Two Sailor Moons and another free
Not a bad deal, and it looks like Sailor Moon R is actually available to ship to the UK this time, but is a "special order"

Jb hifi have money off and some shows buy 2 get one free like both MHA S2 CEs get something free or Two Sailor Moons and another free

Nice i bought both MHA S2 CEs and Tales of Zestiria Season 2, total was around £75. Hopefully customs fees won't be too expensive, as long as the total for everything is under £100 i'll be happy.

Said JBHifi sale is going on for a while, according to their CS it finishes 29th July. Gives me time to see is SM R will go from being a special order to being in stock and presumably shipped along with the other items I want.

Back