UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Guess I'll order Sailor Moon Season One separately from my other sale items with the code then unless they fix it.

I ended up ordering:

Yurikuma Arashi - A series I've wanted to watch for a while now, and whilst AL have released it in the UK, for £5.20, I can't say no to an Australian copy

Strike Witches Season 2 - Although I do own Season 1, I have yet to watch it, but for £4 and change, it was worth taking a chance on

Sankarea: Undying Love - Vaguely heard of this one, not entirely sure what it is or what it's about, but for £4, why not?

Love Live! The School Idol Movie - I've wanted the Australian LE for this for a while, mostly because of the box which can hold the season sets, however I already own the Japanese import of the movie, so I couldn't really justify a double dip, but the price is now a ridiculously low £5, which is totally worth it

Eureka Seven AO The Complete Series - I've heard nothing but hate for this, so much so that I just have to see it, especially at the low price. This does however mean I'll have to pick up a boxed copy of the original at some point, I watched the show via review discs

Black Butler: Book of Murder - Something I really wanted and at a stupidly low £2.90 price point? Yes please!

I ended up ordering:

Yurikuma Arashi - A series I've wanted to watch for a while now, and whilst AL have released it in the UK, for £5.20, I can't say no to an Australian copy

Strike Witches Season 2 - Although I do own Season 1, I have yet to watch it, but for £4 and change, it was worth taking a chance on

Sankarea: Undying Love - Vaguely heard of this one, not entirely sure what it is or what it's about, but for £4, why not?

Love Live! The School Idol Movie - I've wanted the Australian LE for this for a while, mostly because of the box which can hold the season sets, however I already own the Japanese import of the movie, so I couldn't really justify a double dip, but the price is now a ridiculously low £5, which is totally worth it

Eureka Seven AO The Complete Series - I've heard nothing but hate for this, so much so that I just have to see it, especially at the low price. This does however mean I'll have to pick up a boxed copy of the original at some point, I watched the show via review discs

Black Butler: Book of Murder - Something I really wanted and at a stupidly low £2.90 price point? Yes please!
Sankarea was actually a surprise, it wasn't bad at all from what I remember it's about a boy who wanted to bring his dead cat to life and in the process he ended up bringing a dead girl back too. Or something like that.

Though I'm debating getting it since it's one of those that teases a second season that never came I generally don't like owning things that are "incomplete".

I blame Google

True. It was £18 for a very long time so I guess google still pushes those ones higher.

I tried to buy inuyasha, and found out every season added like $10 to the shipping... so to get it I'd have to pay $61 in shipping so nope...

this is my finalized order

SyhPb44.png

True. It was £18 for a very long time so I guess google still pushes those ones higher.

I tried to buy inuyasha, and found out every season added like $10 to the shipping... so to get it I'd have to pay $61 in shipping so nope...

this is my finalized order

SyhPb44.png
Funnily enough just adding a $20 set to my order pushed the shipping from $9.50 to $34 something so I said nope to that

Back