UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Buzz201 said:
Jatz said:
:lol:

I'm only missing KLK vol 2 and 009 re:Cyborg. Kind of confident they'll show up. Will be interesting to see what preorder deals are like. :eek:

Cyborg won't, Andrew said nothing released after September 1st would be included. I might not be 100% correct on the date, but I checked for myself and Cyborg was released after the date he gave.
Rakuten.co.uk had 009 re:cyborg for £11 a week or so back so never say never :D might still be on sale there I'm not sure...

Jatz said:
Buzz201 said:
Cyborg won't, Andrew said nothing released after September 1st would be included. I might not be 100% correct on the date, but I checked for myself and Cyborg was released afterwards.

Oh. He said October 1st when I asked last week. Oh well. Kill la Kill it is. :lol:

Maybe I'm mistaken, I wanted a copy too. So I hope you're right :)

Patema Inverted just became... Patema ORDERED!

Actually kinda surprised this was still in stock. 50 units isn't a lot, and I thought it might have been sold out already.

Now, if Giovanni's Island and Garden of Words crop up later on...

HdE said:
Now, if Giovanni's Island and Garden of Words crop up later on...

Seriously, buy Giovannis Island if it pops up. I haven't watched it yet :oops: , but the book that comes with the Ultimate Edition is one of my favourites that AL have done.

ah crap, I paid £16.99 for Patema from Zavvi a week ago and though that was a great price. In regards to Patema I wouldn't be surprised if the CE was coming to the end of its print run.

Damn, got up at 9 for no reason :p Not really interested in Patema. Great price though. I'm holding out for Kill la Kill Part 2 and Perfect Blue personally. Tomorrow will be the only time I won't be able to check the sale at 9 so sod's law dictates that's when either one of those will pop up :lol:

Looks like its gonna be a scramble for Kill La Kill Part 2, I'm also only really after that and Space Dandy Season 2 Collectors Edition...

Good luck everyone :)

Rightstuf Holiday Sale - The Winter Sales Are Coming: Day 20

You can still check out the other offers available from the previous days, these will all last until December 27th.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.Mon.. | .Tue.. | .Wed.. | .Thu.. | ..Fri... | ..Sat.. | ..Sun..
******** | ******** | ******* | Day 01 | Day 02 | Day 03 | Day 04
Day 05 | Day 06 | Day 07 | Day 08 | Day 09 | Day 10 | Day 11
Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14 | Day 15 | Day 16 | Day 17 | Day 18
Day 19 | Day 20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Prices listed below do not include Postage or possible Customs/VAT.

MEGADEAL (1 DAY ONLY OFFER):
Invaders of the Rokujyoma!?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $29.99

NORMAL OFFER:
Anime:
.hack//G.U. Trilogy (DVD) - $14.99
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Collection 1 (DVD) - $13.99
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Collection 2 (DVD) - $13.99
Cowboy Bebop: Complete Series (Blu-ray) - $29.99
Darker Than Black: Complete Series (Season 1) Premium Edition (Blu-ray) - $49.99
Emma: A Victorian Romance: Season 1 Standard Edition (DVD) - $19.99
Emma: A Victorian Romance: Season 2 Standard Edition (DVD) - $19.99
Kino's Journey: Complete Collection (DVD) - $13.99
La Corda d'Oro ~Primo Passo~: Complete Collection (DVD) - $24.49
Living for the Day After Tomorrow: Complete Collection (DVD) - $13.99
Momo: The Girl God of Death: Complete Collection (DVD) - $10.49
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt: Complete Series Anime Classics (Blu-ray & DVD) - $19.99
Psychic Detective Yakumo: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $20.99
Reideen: Collection 1 (DVD) - $17.49
Reideen: Collection 2 (DVD) - $19.99
Royal Space Force: Wings of Honneamise (Blu-ray) - $13.99
Samurai Harem: Asu no Yoichi: Complete Collection (DVD) - $17.49
Silver Spoon: Season 1 (DVD) - $39.98
Silver Spoon: Season 2 (DVD) - $39.98
Taisho Baseball Girls: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $20.99
Tsuritama: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $24.49

MANGA/OTHERS:
.hack//G.U.: Novel Volume 1 (Tokyopop) - $3.99/4.39 *Also Applies to Vols. 2-4*
The Limit: Volume 1 (Vertical) - $5.48 *Also Applies to Vols. 2-6*

So has anyone actually ordered big packages from rightstuff. There's stuff that i would want but because the postage's are so high i would have to buy them on the same order.

My question pretty much is that do they mark big packages under the custom limit or not?

EDIT: Kinda of bummer that apparently animelimited offers don't apply to foreigners.

But it would have cost 11 pound to ship to Finland so the Patema deal wouldn't have been great anyways.

thedoctor2016 said:
Whenever I ordered LEs from them so big boxes I always got caught with customs when I went for a smaller item it wasn't caught.

The only big box that I managed to bypass customs with was because it had the Got Anime Magazine with it (the item itself was Gunbuster vs Diebuster which was about £50 I think). I laughed at how it got through.

I'd likely gonna get hit with a £20 customs charge and whatever **** Royal Mail charge as their handling fee, but it still works out considerably cheaper than buying all 4 separately from UP1.

Well that sucks. I would have wanted to own Rose Of Versailles but i don't think i want to buy the volumes separately and pay 60 euros for them. Buying them together would save 10 euros but if the package would get caught then the price would probably be more than 60 euros.

I don't think i want to risk it even with regular series. Three series wouldn't make a big package but i don't think i want to risk it.

britguy said:
I'd likely gonna get hit with a £20 customs charge and whatever **** Royal Mail charge as their handling fee, but it still works out considerably cheaper than buying all 4 separately from UP1.
That was the way I looked at it. I ordered three items the other day, and the order will still work out considerably cheaper than UP1 even if it gets caught by customs.

Finally taking Kadowaka up on their offer and I just spotted this piece of interesting currency conversion...

"FREE (approx. 2.45 USD) until 11:59 PM Dec.2nd, 2015 PST "

In all seriousness though, maybe the titles aren't spectacular, but who doesn't love free manga?

Anime Ltd's Xmas Day 1 Sale (Patema Inverted: Film - Collector's Edition Blu-ray/DVD) has officially sold out.

*insert dancing Anime Ltd mascot here*

Back