UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Bargain that. No hesitation on ordering.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Tomorrow will be the only time I won't be able to check the sale at 9 so sod's law dictates that's when either one of those will pop up :lol:

It wasn't what one that you wanted... but I'm sorry all the same

[EDIT] Just noticed they have put 400 units on sale so I doubt this will sell out that quickly

Not going for this one, doubt that I'd like the show at all however, if anything this sets up a precedent for having offers that go against the "items released before September only" in regards to the sale, or maybe this is just a one off for this item.

This one was a surprise! Full marks to Anime Limited for the bold pre-order offer. Certainly keeps things interesting.

However... it's a pass from me. Even at £50, that's too much for a short series in my opinion, regardless of quality or how much I love Watanabe's stuff.

qaiz said:
Not going for this one, doubt that I'd like the show at all however, if anything this :(sets up a precedent for having offers that go against the "items released before September only" in regards to the sale, or maybe this is just a one off for this item.
Andrew said pre-orders and items released before September. I don't think this constitutes a change in policy.

Its a great price, shame I can't afford it at the moment. :(

Technically it is released before September (albeit, 2016 September).

I'd like Anime Limited to do more like what Arrow do, where if you pre-order so far in advance you get a nice discount price on their store that makes them more attractive than the likes of Amazon, Zavvi, etc.

It does. I'm guessing they did it because of the backlash about pricing (I think they mentioned there could be one or two other preorder deals, too). Preordered, since it seems a good deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Zavvi had a lower price. Anyone know if AllTheAnime take preorder money right away or when they ship?

Buzz201 said:
qaiz said:
Not going for this one, doubt that I'd like the show at all however, if anything this :(sets up a precedent for having offers that go against the "items released before September only" in regards to the sale, or maybe this is just a one off for this item.
Andrew said pre-orders and items released before September. I don't think this constitutes a change in policy.

Its a great price, shame I can't afford it at the moment. :(
Im sure he hinted of a preorder deal I think.

Jatz said:
It does. I'm guessing they did it because of the backlash about pricing (I think they mentioned there could be one or two other preorder deals, too). Preordered, since it seems a good deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Zavvi had a lower price. Anyone know if AllTheAnime take preorder money right away or when they ship?

Right away, thats why I can't preorder.

thedoctor2016 said:
Jatz said:

Right away, thats why I can't preorder.

Ah. Thanks. I'll have to remember that.

Great price, just a shame the money is taken straight away for pre-orders as i can't afford to put £50 down this close to christmas, oh well hopefully it'll be close to this price on amazon/zavvi at some point.

Jatz said:

I honestly cant see it having a lower price prior to launch, I will however gladly eat my hat if they do :)

I still think £65 is the price we'll see on most sites.

Back