UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Looking at the early next year slate, I don't think there's much else that provoked such a reaction to the pricing as Terror In Resonance did, but ANdrew did say there would be a couple, so hopefully something like Durarara X2 goes up, as that's their highest priced COllectors Editon. Maybe Miss Hokusai with the wooden box like the French release!!

britguy said:
Looking at the early next year slate, I don't think there's much else that provoked such a reaction to the pricing as Terror In Resonance did, but ANdrew did say there would be a couple, so hopefully something like Durarara X2 goes up, as that's their highest priced COllectors Editon. Maybe Miss Hokusai with the wooden box like the French release!!

Whats in the D2 CE exactly, is it just a couple of Art Cards like the season 1 release.

windcott said:
britguy said:

Whats in the D2 CE exactly, is it just a couple of Art Cards like the season 1 release.

No-one knows yet tbh, but I wager it will be an artbook.

Rightstuf Holiday Sale - The Winter Sales Are Coming: Day 21

You can still check out the other offers available from the previous days, these will all last until December 27th.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.Mon.. | .Tue.. | .Wed.. | .Thu.. | ..Fri... | ..Sat.. | ..Sun..
******** | ******** | ******* | Day 01 | Day 02 | Day 03 | Day 04
Day 05 | Day 06 | Day 07 | Day 08 | Day 09 | Day 10 | Day 11
Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14 | Day 15 | Day 16 | Day 17 | Day 18
Day 19 | Day 20 | Day 21
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Prices listed below do not include Postage or possible Customs/VAT.

MEGADEAL (1 DAY ONLY OFFER):
Rail Wars: Complete Collection (DVD) - $24.99

NORMAL OFFER:
Anime:
Black Lagoon: Complete Series (Seasons 1-2) Anime Classics (Blu-ray & DVD) - $27.49
Coicent/Five Numbers (Blu-ray) - $13.99
Croisee in a Foreign Labyrinth: Complete Collection (DVD) - $17.49
Dream Eater Merry: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $24.49
Eden of the East: Movie 2: Paradise Lost (Blu-ray & DVD) - $12.49
His and Her Circumstances: Complete Collection (DVD) - $19.99
Holy Knight (DVD) - $9.99
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto: Collection 1 (Blu-ray) - $24.49
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto: Collection 2 (Blu-ray) - $24.49
Kinmoza! Kirino Mosaic: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $20.99
Noragami: Complete Series (Season 1) Limited Edition (Blu-ray & DVD) - $34.99
Patlabor Mobile Police: TV Series Collection 1 (Blu-ray) - $24.49
Patlabor Mobile Police: TV Series Collection 2 (Blu-ray) - $24.49
Patlabor Mobile Police: TV Series Collection 3 (Blu-ray) - $24.49
Patlabor Mobile Police: TV Series Collection 4 (Blu-ray) - $24.49
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai: Complete Collection (DVD) - $17.49
Tenchi Muyo: OVA Collection (Ryo-Ohki OVA Series 1 & 2) (Blu-ray & DVD) - $32.49
Tenchi Muyo GXP: Complete Collection S.A.V.E. Edition (DVD) - $14.99
Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki: Complete Collection (Ryo-Ohki OVA Series 3) Anime Classics (DVD) - $9.99
Tenchi Muyo Universe: Complete Collection (DVD) - $19.99

MANGA/OTHERS:
The Flowers of Evil: Volume 1 (Vertical) - $5.48 *Also Applies to Vols. 2-7 & 11*
The Flowers of Evil Manga Bundle: Volumes 1-7 (Vertical) - $36.79
MIKUNOPOLIS in Los Angeles: Limited Edition (Hatsune Miku Live Concert Footage) (Blu-ray) - $39.98

I think it's interesting that they have 400 copies of Terror in Resonance to offer. So if they sell all of those, does that mean other suppliers will only have 600?

Cel said:
Has it been confirmed there will be a standard edition down the line? As I'd rather wait for that also.

My guess is that it will be the same as Gurren Laggan. Where they released the standard edition a month or so after the UE ran out.

NormanicGrav said:
[size=

[u]

So tempted by Noragami and Patlabor, but that shipping and customs charge. :(

Jatz said:
NormanicGrav said:

Apparently Morbo on this forum recently received a package from Rightstuf with no price notes on the box so they couldn't get charged.

I'm going to order something from Rightstuf at some point so I can see whether this is actually a new thing from them.

NormanicGrav said:
Jatz said:
NormanicGrav said:

Apparently Morbo on this forum recently received a package from Rightstuf with no price notes on the box so they couldn't get charged.

I'm going to order something from Rightstuf at some point so I can see whether this is actually a new thing from them.

Oh wow. Let me know how it turns out. :eek: Would be great if this becomes a common thing.

I wonder how many of the 400 Terror in Resonance copies ATA sold today. :p

Dannielle said:
That deal from A/L is fantastic but my bloody credit card doesn't clear till the 4th. Nevermind.

Hope Amazon/Zavvi's price drops down to around this price, for the guys that miss it.

I completely forgot about the 12 days thing for both of the last 2 days. Luckily I already had Patema and TIR still had some copies this evening. Need to remember to check tomorrow early...

I have a presentation at Uni at 9 but looking at the past two days, hopefully the deals stick around for the afternoon, for anything just so I can see what it is. Not like I'll buy anything but still...

I haven't seen TiR yet, but by that price, if I had the possibility of spending any amount of money right now (and I lived in the UK >_>) I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Back