UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Great price for K! Got an order in too. Only ever saw the first episode but at that price it's definitely worth another shot.

Morbo86 said:
Just noticed that Cowboy Bebop - Blu-Ray Collection (Standard Edition) is only £23.99 pre-order from the all the anime shop direct.
http://shop.alltheanime.com/collections ... completebd

Most people probably already have the collectors boxes, but thought it was worth a mention

Damn just went to cancel my zavvi preorder at £35 and they've sent it out yesterday allegedly. -_- Great deal for anyone who wants it though.

Edit: They have Perfect Blue Collectors Edition Bluray too at £14.99 which is the cheapest I have seen it. http://shop.alltheanime.com/products/pe ... ectors-set

Rakuten have opened a new site (similar to play.com)

Base.com are pretty much the only sellers of anime right now however there are a few good bargains to be had if you use these codes I found.

Use either one of these codes:
LAUNCHGIFT5
LAUNCHOFFER5
LAUNCHFIVE

You can use all three codes once each per account. (£5 off a £7 spend).

I got Afro Samurai Blu-ray for £4.04, Afro Samurai resurrection Blu-ray for £5.71 and Fate/Stay night unlimited blade works Blu-ray for £9.27. I just made a new order or each item and used the code on the payment screen.

Blu-rays
DVD's
Welcome to the space show (not listed under anime for some reason)

Admittedly there isn't a lot of options but if you haven't got some of the cheaper movies (First Squad, Eureka Seven The Movie, Legend of the Millennium Dragon) they are up for grabs for just £2.82

These codes can be used on any purchase over £7 so you can get some other good deals on movies or games if they are going cheap enough to begin with.

[EDIT] It appears they only have stock of 1 of each title, all 3 of my purchases are now 'out of stock', so maybe they are can only sell 1 title at a time? or maybe its to stop me from buying multiples of them?

I might get Hakuoki from Forbidden Planet if I can't see it cheaper elsewhere seeing as I got Season 1 when it was the DOTW. Unless people think the other Seasons may one day surface as the DOTW too?

I'm pondering setting up a Ratouken account depending on what anime it has and what price. Alternatively might pick up something for the Brother with the £5 off.

Back