UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

NormanicGrav said:
Jon O Fun said:
Anybody not wanting to give their hard earned cash to the evil super power that is Amazon,
Zavvi have Kill la Kill vol.1 Blu ray for £38.99 :)
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/kill-la-ki ... 85082.html

Someone should note this to Andrew so that he can create a counterattack

Andrew uses reduce price!
Zavvi fails dodge roll!
IT'S EFFECTIVE!
Didn't Andrew tease something about people who ordered from the alltheanime website getting 'something special'... did I miss that announcement?

Lutga said:
Morbo86 said:
Seems like Base.com are having a Naruto box set sale. I was trying so hard not to buy anything before the expo, but I know they wont be this low.

Naruto Shippuden Complete Series 1 £10.49
Naruto Shippuden Complete Series 2 £10.99
Naruto Shippuden Complete Series 3 £10.19
Naruto Shippuden Complete Series 4 £10.49

Bloody hell, that's probably one of the best bargains I've ever seen - wonder how long they'll keep that running for?

Might be another 'Manga themed MCM Promotion' whereby a variety of titles will be reduced for the MCM Comic Con weekend (if i recall they did something similar earlier in the year/last year).

Anyway also noticed that Hellsing Volumes 5-8 is down to £8.59 (DVD only)

Just to point out BASE have started to 'increase' the sale prices; for instance Naruto Shippuden - Set 3 has gone up to £11.99 (I'm sure earlier it was £10.49 or so)

-Danielle- said:
God dammit BASE! Reduce them AFTER I paid £8 for Movies 1 & 2 and £13 for Movie 3. Grrrrrr :(

Only movies 1 and 2 were reduced; movie 3 is the same price (as its only just been released) - but yea I know how that feels...

If you bought them (or received it) within less then 7 days try e-mailing them and see if they will refund the difference. I know Amazon do a similar policy (although they don't publically announce it)

Back