UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Morbo86 said:
Extra 10% off pre-orders at Zavvi.

Cancelled a few orders and re-ordered to get the extra money off
Eugh, I just tried to do the same thing. Cancelled 7 preorders at Zavvi (which had 5% off voucher applied to them) and after waiting about an hour for Zavvi to cancel the order I got to the checkout to re-order them only to find the 10% code had expired 20 minutes ago. Please excuse me while I go outside to howl at the moon :evil:

-Danielle- said:
It C-Control worth a purchase? Synopsis sounds like something I'd like but I'd like reviews from those who have watched it please :)
It was not exciting. Certainly not as good as it could have been.

Elaniel said:
Gungrave is the new anime-on-line deal of the week for £9.99
This however is one of the best series of all time! Anyone who has missed it in previous sales should snap it off at that price.

BanzaiJedi said:
Morbo86 said:
Extra 10% off pre-orders at Zavvi.

Cancelled a few orders and re-ordered to get the extra money off
Eugh, I just tried to do the same thing. Cancelled 7 preorders at Zavvi (which had 5% off voucher applied to them) and after waiting about an hour for Zavvi to cancel the order I got to the checkout to re-order them only to find the 10% code had expired 20 minutes ago. Please excuse me while I go outside to howl at the moon :evil:

Oh man, sucks to be you :(

BanzaiJedi said:

Rather than cancel and then wait, you should have just ordered there and then with the 10% code and then cancelled the old order.

Emulsion said:
BanzaiJedi said:
Rather than cancel and then wait, you should have just ordered there and then with the 10% code and then cancelled the old order.
Yeah, I know. It just never occurred to me that the expiration date might be close. Entirely my fault for taking my time, but not really a huge problem. The 5% discount was worth about £8 so it's not going to cause any huge problems at the end of the day, and the regular prices are very good anyway.

Welcome to the NHK is one of the titles I've been waiting for (ordered 2 copies, 1 for me 1 for my brother) thank you MVM :) now I'll just patiently wait for Heaven's Memo Pad ;) no blu for it is a shame but I still wanna support the UK release so I'll get it when it's DotW.

Back