UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I dunno if I can bring myself to watch Yamada's First Time, the whole concept for the story seems rather... is the right word Awkward? Maybe I'm mistaken and its really a charming masterpiece in disguise.

Is it one most people would recommend?

I would recommend it, it's a fun silly series and the fanservice can be extreme some times but most of it is rather related to the plot. It's actually a romantic comedy rather than an ecchi show (which some people might think).

NormanicGrav said:
I would recommend it, it's a fun silly series and the fanservice can be extreme some times but most of it is rather related to the plot. It's actually a romantic comedy rather than an ecchi show (which some people might think).

I'd 2nd this recommendation, it's a really good romantic comedy with a dash of plot related fan service (couple of my favourite all time funny moments in this Anime in fact)

Rosencrantz said:
NormanicGrav said:

I'd 2nd this recommendation, it's a really good romantic comedy with a dash of plot related fan service (couple of my favourite all time funny moments in this Anime in fact)

One of my favourite scenes is the one where the main two characters try to do it at a house birthday party I think (not to mention Mayu gets trapped in a room dedicated to Kyouka's brother). That was hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
NormanicGrav said:
One of my favourite scenes is the one where the main two characters try to do it at a house birthday party I think (not to mention Mayu gets trapped in a room dedicated to Kyouka's brother). That was hilarious.

I really need to re-watch it, some things are getting a little fuzzy I always found the bit where she abducts him, panics, flashes her bra and then runs off leaving him dazed and confused rather hilarious. Her inner voice/sage are great too ofc :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also in for a try at that price! Let's hope the folks at Zavvi are crazy and honour the pricing.

Thanks GolGotha ♡

R

Baggie_Saiyan said:
I can't find the paypal option on Zavvi checkout page. Have they stopped using PayPal.
I think they have, they use alipay or something now, I had to get a friend to order mine when he was ordering his.

No reason to panick (yet)!
Zavvi said:
Looking further down the tweetline I noticed this tweet (to the same person).

My guess would be that for some reason the code broke and needs reworking to actually place orders.

It'd really suck if PayPal wouldn't be supported anymore because it's the way I pay, and the only way I can pay currently.
So if that fell through the cracks I'd be forced to use eBay/UP1/AtA/AOL all the time or ask nice people to act as a middleman...

Back