UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I know. I paid £20 for it from Andrew at MCM Glasgow last year. Highly annoyed now! They also had loads of Beez Durarara sets too, all 3 parts. Methinks someone's uncovered a stash somewhere.

I think the CEX in Birmingham city centre (the one underneath the British Heart shop) had something like 5 copies of the part 1 blu-ray of Last Exile Silver Farm.

My local CEX used to always have a stack of one Beez release or another. I think they circulate them around (although one of each would be better than 10 of the one title...).

st_owly said:
I know. I paid £20 for it from Andrew at MCM Glasgow last year. Highly annoyed now! They also had loads of Beez Durarara sets too, all 3 parts. Methinks someone's uncovered a stash somewhere.

All processed at the same time so someone found a stash.

Shame not a lot other anime in there, I've got a £10 voucher wanting to be used.

Morbo86 said:
Amazon.ca are selling inuyasha box sets for $9.99 each. That's about £5.50 each, delivery cost is about £3-£4 but they quote a long delivery time but they seem to use DHL for international orders so actually arrives in around 3-4 days.

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7

Time to give my post office card a little work-out paying in Canadian dollars (£9.20 paying in dollars compared to £9.60 with Amazon converting to pounds)

Do you think it's best to order 1 set, wait 5-10 minutes to order another set to make sure they come separately to come under the VAT radar?

Kite said:
bakum4tsu said:
High School of the Dead: The Complete Series (Drifters of the Dead Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD)

£5,57!!!!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/High-School-Dea ... f+the+dead

Too damn cheap to not buy!!!!! I couldnt resist myself lol Get it while you can!!!

And if you have the standard DVD version, you can make some money selling it to CEX. Currently paying £6 cash or £8 store-credit.

I am from Portugal so not sure if it works. I dont really bother to be sure.

Back