UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Play.com are having a warehouse clearance.

There are 9 anime DVDs on the list, including The Girl Who Leapt Through Time for £2.39

Blu-rays of note include

K20 - Legend of the Black Mask for £4.50
First Squad for £8.09
Legend of the Millennium Dragon for £10.50
Arrietty Double Play for £12.89
Bleach: Fade to Black for £14.59

Play.com's urls are all screwy trying to link them, so best go there and look around.

FourthLion said:
Wouldn't be so sure. I ordered it from zavvi for the same price about 2 weeks ago and it still says they are awaiting stock. I'll end up receiving the second series before that one...
Heh. That doesn't surprise me. One of the many lessons I've learned in life is to never order something from The Hut Group for which I wouldn't mind waiting a while.

I've been checking Amazon to see if they've fancied price-matching. Down to £18.97 today but still needs to go lower...

mangaman74 said:
http://www.anime-on-line.com/xcart/product.php?productid=21522&cat=0&page=1

Elemental Gelade Complete Collection DVD £9.99 @ AOL this week.

Once again I'm going to spend seven days trying to decide whether to buy this or not, and will probably choose not to. One of the few MVM titles that I don't have, and I still don't know whether I want it or not.

Watch a volume of it a few years ago and found it to be a little too childish for my liking. But then I remember that I just finished watching Fairy Musketeers on CR for the second time which I enjoy, and isn't too dissimilar in tone...

Aaargggh! Maybe in the next deal of the week.

Bought that in teh last deal of the week.

It is a painfully average show, in my opinion, though your mileage may vary. For this price, it's probably worth a punt.

Damn, annoyed that I missed Berserk for a tenner.

Don't suppose anyone who ordered it has had a change of heart and wants to sell it on to me for a tenner + postage? :D

Back