UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Rosencrantz said:
reborn said:
MVM have confirmed that Shakugan No Shana will still be deal of the week once the site is back up though whether you'll want to shop with them anyway is another matter.
https://twitter.com/MVM_UK/status/248461670056357888

Yes, confidence has been hit hard, but they do damn good deals on their own titles, as long as we can paypal or similar it'll be ok.

I don't use paypal so I guess it will be back to cheques for me. As I recently got the Funi bds and also have Geneon's dvd singles I'll pass on this deal of the week.

Reaper gI said:
chaos said:
Amazon has a price promise for pre-orders, not entirely sure how that works, but I'm hoping that means the promised price will be kept, wait and see =)
They give you the lowest price it hits since you ordered, so you never pay more than the original price but can pay less.
They generally honour mistakes, they have cancelled when crazy prices have meant they couldn't get enough stock though.
Yep, hence why I'm getting dead or alive 5 collectors edition for £35 :p

As for MVM, the way I see it these companies rarely get hacked twice. Sony didn't get hacked after the initial hack and neither have the others since the hacking spree but best just be careful and use paypal if possible.

--Sigil--Otaku-- said:
As for MVM, the way I see it these companies rarely get hacked twice. Sony didn't get hacked after the initial hack and neither have the others since the hacking spree but best just be careful and use paypal if possible.

I've not used them much but I could of sworn someone said they got hacked a year or two ago aswell. The trouble with MvM is they have never struck me as being a big company, when a big company is hit it's all over the news and they buckle down and make sure everything is triple secure, when someone like MvM is hit they don't have quite the same pressure to ensure they have the latest and greatest security. Paypal will help as you know that they will without doubt be ontop of their security.

I've ordered 2 of it by mistake while it was sold for £8 by an HMV mistake, so I'm happy to sell it for £8 + P+P.

Rosario & Vampire Capu2 Collection
q

Back