UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

They are doing maintenance etc as they state on left hand below the basket "Check out suspended while we do Website Maintenance/Overhaul"

Yes, UP1 wasn't working for me at all yesterday. However, it seems to be back up now, although I'm unable to access the 'My Account' section.

UP1 works for me until I try and access my account.

Which is a kick in the shin as Toradora volume 1 was dispatched today and the email also says:
"Further comments on your order:
DVD - Toradora! Box Set 2 (S) Premium Edition - £40.00 - - 19/01/2012

We look forward to helping you again in the future."

Hoping UP1 open online checkout again soon. Can't afford to buy anything else right now but I want to do a 'collect at convention' order and i'd rather not phone up XD

Apparently not, its sales have been a bit lackluster across the board as I understand which seems a shame. It's payday tomorrow so I'll be picking this up at £14 for DP.

I got Redline DVD/BD set as soon as it came out. I knew barely anything about the hype surrounding it, and it did not disappoint. It's a shame to hear it's not doing well :(

britguy said:
I got Redline DVD/BD set as soon as it came out. I knew barely anything about the hype surrounding it, and it did not disappoint. It's a shame to hear it's not doing well :(
the ending was 100% cheesy tho

Last edited by a moderator:
animefreak17 said:
britguy said:
the ending was 100% cheesy tho

Gloriously Cheesy but satisfying :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think retailers knocking a few quid off Redline necessarily means it hasn't sold well. Even Akira dropped in price quickly (within a couple of months IIRC) and that sold over 10,000 copies.

Back