Eden of the East King of Eden £5.99
Black Butler S1 Part 1 £6.99
and more

Bargain and bought!

Vashdaman

Za Warudo
mangaman74 said:
ilmaestro said:
Damn, I love shrinkwrap and don't in any way just throw it away asap.

I don't throw the shrinkwrap away either.

:? What the heck do you guys do with all your shrinkwrap then? Are you attempting to save it up until you have enough of it to be able to shrink wrap your entire body, and so seal yourself in using the super powers of shrinkwrap until we hit 2030 and a new epoch begins? I guess it's cheaper than cryogenic freezing, actually I'm not sure as you'd probably have to buy a lot of DVD's to get the desired amount....

ayase

State Alchemist
Fabio, you just cost me £27.85 I really didn't need to spend right now.

vashdaman said:
:? What the heck do you guys do with all your shrinkwrap then?
207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Vashdaman

Za Warudo
ayase said:
Fabio, you just cost me £27.85 I really didn't need to spend right now.

vashdaman said:
:? What the heck do you guys do with all your shrinkwrap then?
207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Eh? Of course I'm serious, is there some secret use for it that I have failed to find all these years? Has it become a valuable commodity in the last few years that can be sold on for profit? :?

Maybe I just really am missing something rather embarrassing here, and it's gonna be like that time a realized (last year) that Christmas song goes "Oh I wish it could be Christmas, everydaaa-ay" and not the "Oh I wish you a kooky Christmas everydaa-ay" I always thought it went......yep, true story...

ayase

State Alchemist
:D

Birdy the Mighty Volumes 1 & 2: £15.90.

High School of the Dead on Blu Ray: £11.95.

Vash really honestly believing that people are collecting shrink-wrap: Priceless.

Tind

Dandy Guy, in Space
I keep the shrink wraps on the DVD case, because DVDs have that tipical "new smell" when you open it and the shrink wrap keeps that smell. Hell, I've got Age of Empire 1 in a big box which gives the feeling that it is new, thanks to the shrink wrap :D

mangaman74

Akatsuki
Tind said:
I keep the shrink wraps on the DVD case, because DVDs have that tipical "new smell" when you open it and the shrink wrap keeps that smell. Hell, I've got Age of Empire 1 in a big box which gives the feeling that it is new, thanks to the shrink wrap :D

I keep the shrinkwrap on my cases as well. Helps keep dust etc from getting in the case.

Shiroi Hane

Dragon Knight
People really do carefully preserve the shrinkwrap. I've only ever kept the re-sealable bags from Japanese discs (although I think I chucked it when we moved) and shrinkwrap if it has first press stickers on (the part with the sticker anyway).
Got second hand discs from Japan with the shrinkwrap carefully cut and slid back on.