UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Yeah, that really does suck. It's like second hand products in this country have a 99% chance of having been previously owned by some chav, and in Japan they have the same chance of being previously owned by a fastidious salaryman.

Omaru_SD said:
^I thought Amazon now did free super save as long as you were buying directly from them.

Shipping within the UK is free yes, but I mean international shipping. Zavvi & AOL charges £1 for international shipping, Amazon UK charges £4,5.

Tind said:
Shipping within the UK is free yes, but I mean international shipping. Zavvi & AOL charges £1 for international shipping, Amazon UK charges £4,5.

It depends on the country where you live. There are some countries that can get free super save delivery if spending more than £25:
list

Teo

Amazon currently have a 12 Days Of Kindle sale where certain books are 99p. Two of note for anime fans are:-

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time which provides the basis for the anime. The aunt in the film is the main character in this book.

Tokyo Vice is about an American journalist who worked as a crime reporter for a Japanese newspaper. It's a personal memoir and an account of crime in Japan. The author recently appeared on Anime News Network's anncast.

What kind of madness is this? A deal of the week that I'm somewhat interested in, during a time when I actually have the money in my bank account?

fabricatedlunatic said:
Yep. It's not top-tier material but it is a funny show that ends up going places you would never have expected it to. Funimation's English re-write and dub are inspired.
Original covers were ace, too, don't suppose that art is included in the UK release?

Back