Things/People that you find annnoying.

Nemphtis said:
I hate waking up in the morning and flipping the switch on the kettle to make a cup of tea. Then while I'm in my room I hear the kettle flip but I'm too lazy to get up, so after thirty minutes I flip the switch again and repeat this process several times until I finally time it right and make a cup. Once I finally have some tea, I don't even finish the whole cup. So frustrating, I'm such a bone-head.

I do that too sometimes, except I always finish my coffee. ALWAYS. :twisted:

I hate decaf.

I find it annoying when people post on this forum just for the sake of posting, even if it's not IRL, I really just hate it when people post everywhere within the matter of minutes, stacking up around 80 posts a day. Hmm, I wonder what that could be? D:

Lupus Inu said:
I find it annoying when people post on this forum just for the sake of posting, even if it's not IRL, I really just hate it when people post everywhere within the matter of minutes, stacking up around 80 posts a day. Hmm, I wonder what that could be? D:

I can't help it, I only get one here for slots of time and when I do, I go through the pages that I'm already posting on or add to the games as I love playing them, although I do agree it can be annoying seeing some of us everywhere

Lupus Inu said:

No one can say I do that anymore Ive slowed right the hell down thank you very much :D

Pomtry said:
Lupus Inu said:

No one can say I do that anymore Ive slowed right the hell down thank you very much :D

I just lol everytime I check the statistics xD

Virtually all shops that sell videogames, who seem to have an unwritten agreement that they shall NEVER sell a new videogame in new condition. The boxes are always stuck on the shelves for sticky-mittened kids to gum up, troglodytes to scratch and smash and for the inlay to get tatty. Then when you take your beat-up box to the counter, they pull out a dust-filled CD case or a cardboard cover, removing a disc that looks like it lost a fight with a cheesegrater wrapped in a mauled manual.

Imagine going to your local shop and picking up a loaf of bread and taking it to the counter. Imagine the news agent pulling all the slices out of the packet, dropping his pants and parking his hairy backside on top of your warburtons, before sliding the slices back in the packet and cheerfully asking for 80p.

I order games online as much as possible (for the discounts as well), they tend to arrive unmolested. As soon as I go to trade-in games I walk in with as-new software and walk out with supposedly new games in second-hand condition. Gets right up my nose.

When you walk into a shop and within a few seconds you have multiple shop assistants asking if you need assistance or what your looking for........

On the other hand I also hate it when I need someone in store to tell me if something is in stock or if its for sale and no one is around

McIcy said:
When you walk into a shop and within a few seconds you have multiple shop assistants asking if you need assistance or what your looking for........

On the other hand I also hate it when I need someone in store to tell me if something is in stock or if its for sale and no one is around

Aren't those two things contradictory? :lol:

Btw, this thread should be stickied.

I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet.

On a serious note, I hate people who don't take responsibility for themselves and their actions.

On a lighter note, rabid fangirls/fanboys who say things like OMG LIEK *INSERT SERIES* IZ DA BEST IT PWNS ALL OTHERS U SUCK IF U DONT LIEK IT

And... manga purists who diss mine and my non-Japanese colleagues' work XD

Actually, all people who diss my work in general without giving a good reason why.

sonia_leong said:
On a lighter note, rabid fangirls/fanboys who say things like OMG LIEK *INSERT SERIES* IZ DA BEST IT PWNS ALL OTHERS U SUCK IF U DONT LIEK IT

Quoted for truth. Naruto and Dragonball fans are the worst.

There are many things that I hate.

I hate buying DVDs, games, etc that I never play or watch.

I hate all the radio stations that play the exact same song every single day. Nothing but talentless singers and ****** dance songs that only got popular because the music video had a bunch of bikini models. It just pisses me off that it seems like you don't have to be talented to be popular. If the boob size is right, you're automatically going to get a multi-million selling album.

I hate overrated artists such as James Blunt, Mcfly, Beyonce, Mika, Justin Timberlake, Fall Out Boy, etc that are being forced down our throats, while artists such as Tori Amos, Tool, Goo Goo Dolls, Nine Inch Nails, etc are not getting the proper recognition they deserve.

I hate people who are famous and they don't deserve it, e.g. Jordan, Jodie Marsh, Paris Hilton, etc. It seems like they only got popular for being sluts. Again, no talent needed to be famous.

I hate the amount of AMVs on Youtube that have little to no editing skills whatsoever; e.g. songs that don't match the scenes, subtitles that shouldn't be there, lack of depth to the work, etc.

I hate biased fans. It doesn't matter what kind of fans they are, they could be Naruto fans, Dragonball fans, Sony fans, Microsoft fans, etc. But the worst thing about these fans is that they always say a claim, but they never back it up. They always say "Naruto rules, One Piece sucks!" but they don't have a backup reason as to why it sucks or why it rules.

I also hate bullies because they hate themselves so much, they have to take their anger out on other people just to make them feel better for themselves.

I hate new generations of gamers that have no respect for classic games. They automatically say that the NES, Mega Drive, SNES, etc are **** because it’s 2D, mainly the fans who grew up playing the PS2, Xbox, etc.

I hate 4Kids. No explanation needed.

Trowa_Ayanami said:
sonia_leong said:

I hate all the radio stations that play the exact same song every single day. Nothing but talentless singers and ****** dance songs that only got popular because the music video had a bunch of bikini models. It just pisses me off that it seems like you don't have to be talented to be popular. If the boob size is right, you're automatically going to get a multi-million selling album.

I hate overrated artists such as James Blunt, Mcfly, Beyonce, Mika, Justin Timberlake, Fall Out Boy, etc that are being forced down our throats, while artists such as Tori Amos, Tool, Goo Goo Dolls, Nine Inch Nails, etc are not getting the proper recognition they deserve.

I hate people who are famous and they don't deserve it, e.g. Jordan, Jodie Marsh, Paris Hilton, etc. It seems like they only got popular for being sluts. Again, no talent needed to be famous.

I hate the amount of AMVs on Youtube that have little to no editing skills whatsoever; e.g. songs that don't match the scenes, subtitles that shouldn't be there, lack of depth to the work, etc.

I hate biased fans. It doesn't matter what kind of fans they are, they could be Naruto fans, Dragonball fans, Sony fans, Microsoft fans, etc. But the worst thing about these fans is that they always say a claim, but they never back it up. They always say "Naruto rules, One Piece sucks!" but they don't have a backup reason as to why it sucks or why it rules.

I also hate bullies because they hate themselves so much, they have to take their anger out on other people just to make them feel better for themselves.

I hate new generations of gamers that have no respect for classic games. They automatically say that the NES, Mega Drive, SNES, etc are **** because it’s 2D, mainly the fans who grew up playing the PS2, Xbox, etc.

That's why I tend to just avoid the above as much as humanly possible.

To quote Adam Savage: "I reject your reality, and substitute my own."

Trowa_Ayanami said:
sonia_leong said:

I can agree with nearly all those statements. Mainly the being famous without a purpose. The music comment I agree and disagree with, I like bands like Switchfoot and Goo Goo Dolls being non-commercial because once they become mainstream thats when they sell out and then people start judging them (Green Day come to mind, yet I perfer their newer stuff, but all the older fans kept calling them sell outs).

I dont really have anything I hate at the moment, I could say random Americans trying to add me on Myspace, but I dont like/use Myspace anymore.

I could go on for ages but what really gets to me are noisy eaters. Especially, ESPECIALLY those irritating s*ds who lick each finger in turn afterwards with a really loud sucking noise. Gits. :evil:

Trowa_Ayanami said:

Justin is the shizzle. People can be famous if the masses want them to be famous, your problem is with culture not the people.

I will agree with you on the AMV thing though. I swear i despise typing in any of my favourite songs and seeing "HERES MY AMV THAT I MADE TO THIS SONG" Some are exceptionally done, such as Tylers Foo Fighters video. But the majority are really, really bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Gvr5uvOBI for anyone that hasn't seen it go check it out, seriously. And if anyone can tell me the name of the show that is the halfway picture, or the loading picture (the one with the little girl smiling) then i'd be most grateful.

Martin said:
I could go on for ages but what really gets to me are noisy eaters. Especially, ESPECIALLY those irritating s*ds who lick each finger in turn afterwards with a really loud sucking noise. Gits. :evil:

Last time I went to a chinese restaurant in Manchester with a few friends, we had this couple sitting near us, and the woman was eating so f***ing loudly, I almost ended up overturning our table and drop-kicking her in the face.

Ugh.

Back