Things/People that you find annnoying.

Those people who walk into the office first thing in the morning and just start complaining about everything from what they have to do that day to how bad there journey in was..... WE DON'T CARE

McIcy said:
Those people who walk into the office first thing in the morning and just start complaining about everything from what they have to do that day to how bad there journey in was..... WE DON'T CARE

I just hate it when you ask how someone is and they give you there life story of how crap its been

Or those that have absolutely no interest in how your day/weekend was, but only how their day was...all me, me, me, me, me!!!!

pazza said:
Or those that have absolutely no interest in how your day/weekend was, but only how their day was...all me, me, me, me, me!!!!
Same here, except when they're talking about all the problems they're having, and they never ask me one thing. Friendship is a two-way thing.

I find it annoying that nearly every Death Note forum i've seen has a 'Light x L' fantasy section. They aren't gay, get over it.

I hate the idea of having to work at work :p
I hate Exams
I Hate the narrow minded people in relation to Anime/manga
I hate how I never have money
I Hate Not having enough time with my Girlfriend
I hate the Dentist
I Hate the Over pricing on everything I Like To Watch, Listen Too

I'll stop Hating for the minute

I hate fat girls who wear revealing clothing.

Man, that should be an offense or something.

It's painful fer' the cornea's, and has made me impotent on several unfortunate occasions.

Hyaku said:
I REALLY hate that too, infact I know one... and I told her to stop sticking her crap out because no one wants to see stretch marks.

Lupus Inu said:
Hyaku said:
I REALLY hate that too, infact I know one... and I told her to stop sticking her crap out because no one wants to see stretch marks.

An adequate comparison would be a marshmallow entangled in several designer elastic bands.

Yeuch. :x

People that use the word 'Gay' As the term Crap, There are more words, Like Crap and Shite, **** and Tat ect....

Overrated Stuff.
T.V
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL >.<

Gotta say i did like High School Musical for the first 2 or so times, Not for the music, just for the slightly funny actors suggestions about things.
S'pose thats why i watch a few Kids shows. i will wear out of them. . .eventually. . .i hope.

I find almost everything annoying and might come across as like mean or whatever in text.

I also hate about 95% of all MySpace users.

Yup the fat girl thing. Urgh.

Religion is also some annoying crap.

I basically hate everything

oh and Chavs

Back