- People who wear Slipknot hoodies :lol:
- Downright stupidity
- Racist people
- Vegetarians :lol:
- Religious bigots
- People who frequently use internet jargon in conversations

There's much more, but I felt these were right on the money >_>

-Chavs
-Evangelical Religious Nuts - went to uni with one and lessons were hell because of her views always becoming about religion
-Racists
-Kids wearing Nirvana hoodies.... like they know who they are
Over swearers, is there any need
- People who don't answer when you talk to them just sorta grunt
- Waiters/Waitresses who act like serving you is there own personal hell, why don't they just quit if its such a hassle.
- Old people drivers, please someone take there licences away they are slow and dangerous on the roads
- Loud bass systems in cars, the kids driving them must be deaf

There are loads of people who annoy me, and the older I get the more are added to it

McIcy said:
-Chavs
-Evangelical Religious Nuts - went to uni with one and lessons were hell because of her views always becoming about religion
-Racists
-Kids wearing Nirvana hoodies.... like they know who they are
Over swearers, is there any need
- People who don't answer when you talk to them just sorta grunt
- Waiters/Waitresses who act like serving you is there own personal hell, why don't they just quit if its such a hassle.
- Old people drivers, please someone take there licences away they are slow and dangerous on the roads
- Loud bass systems in cars, the kids driving them must be deaf

There are loads of people who annoy me, and the older I get the more are added to it

As soon as I get a car, some metal is getting pumped out into the community. :twisted:

emo kids- wtf?
goths - grrrr
moochers - get a job
people who go 'i like the cheesey!!!!' - ive only heard this a few times but god damn
people who insult you when you dont do what they want - diy

ridley said:
emo kids- wtf?
goths - grrrr
moochers - get a job
people who go 'i like the cheesey!!!!' - ive only heard this a few times but god damn
people who insult you when you dont do what they want - diy

Aaahh, Emo kids....

Can't believe I left that one out 0.0

We're not just talking general dislike here people, I despise them. :twisted:

- Yippies (Young Professional Hippies: people who go to University and spend their volumous free time campaigning for every cause going and bitching about 'evil corporations', who're ultimately from very wealthy backgrounds and just about to jump into big important jobs working for the corporations they claim to dislike.)

- People who overuse 'Chav' (As soon as the Daily Mail does a feature on the term, there's something fishy going on. 'Chav' has basically become a way of bashing anyone with less money and less social fortune than you, not of lightly poking fun at a small, classless section of society dressing like clowns and acting like a total chump. When people in the middle classes start bitching about the the bad eggs of the lower classes, I don't see a lot of difference between them. I think it's time that the term got retired.)

- Stupid spoiled whores.

- The people who make a living off of photographing stupid spoiled whores and talking about their lives, despite how nothing of any worth will even brush them by on the street or be launched from the barrel of a gun at their face.

- People who are obsessed with Political Correctness (Both sides of the fence mind. If Nelson Mandella isn't insulted when a white man blacks up and goes fancy dress as the world's most famous South African, neither am I. But people - or is it politicians and old people? - moaning about 'political correctness gone mad' are themselves making a straw man to blame societies ills on, and are often themselves only a few steps away from Racism.)

- Conspiracy Theorists (Actually, I kind of like it when people label themselves for you as a total ****. 9/11 was the fault of JFK farting on the moonbase that the US never made. Sure, their version of reality is quite exciting, but I like the comfort of a reality where the transparency of a person's stupidity is more obvious than the allegedly blatant conspiracies they have read about 'on the internets').

- People who can't detect sarcasm in writing (Detecting sarcasm is often about asking yourself "Is this person really that stupid?". Why would you assume that they are as stupid as what they say?)

That guy who reads out a loud on the bus, and the other guy who blasts "Smack that" by Akon on the Bus. HATE HATE HATE HATE.
Emo kids piss me off, sometimes.

When you type the name of any anime into youtube AND ALL YOU GET ARE LAME ASS AMV'S.

I've been looking for the english version of The Ballad of Angels (Episode 5 of Bebop when spike and Viscous fight) but all i get are crap ass AMV's god i hate youtube.

found it now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nie0qU4m_d8 god it's so good.

NEDs (Non-educated delinquints, The school I go/went to is 80% NEDs.)

People on forums who post far too much.. in every topic even if they don't have anything that reallys needs to be said.

People online who speak in "leet".

I don't havemany groups that annoy me paricularly, but I'll say what's on my mind:
Politics - May be "important" but it's just talk and no action. Also, it's a word game on laws and promises, just to try and catch out the 'common' people.

Any form of negativity - Usually it's the negative atmosphere, like in arguements. But this also includes things like insults, racism/discrimination, constant reminders of bad things, etc.

Chavs - It kind of contradicts the above, but they look so miserable/shifty/aggressive. Their whole body language is a down-tone, and when I see loads of them in a single group (like 10-15) it makes me think they're actually a gang. (Like proper vandalism or spitting/swearing at passer-bys...)

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Non-Japanese speakers using random Japanese words while also not really knowing what they mean.
KAWAII ^____________________________^

I found a new one, today actually... HATE people who pay using Credit cards in stores, use money like everyone else. -_-

Back