Things/People that you find annnoying.

-Simple minded people.
-People who contradict themselves then deny it.
-People who don't listen whatsoever.
-Girls who think they can get through life just being 'pretty'.
-Boy who love their hair more than their parents.
-My school.
-Simple minded people
-People who obssess over things way too much.
-Two-faced people.
-Girls who obssess and cry over their weight.
-People who hate 'Gingers'.
-People who act like they're too good for you.

x:
I will admit at one point I was several of those things, hence why I hate it so much now XD

Mini-Mariah said:
-Girls who think they can get through life just being 'pretty'.
-Boy who love their hair more than their parents.

x:
I will admit at one point I was several of those things, hence why I hate it so much now XD

which one of those were you? :shock:

:Thoes High ponytails with the fringes (BTW: they're called council house facelifts '>.>)
:Dumb people which 99.9999recurring of my school =)
:pop and R 'n' B
:people that wear make up for the sake of being liked.
:Two-faced people.
:Girls who obssess and cry over their weight.
:people who hate 'Gingers'. I love ginger hair.
:people who Jugde you by your looks. Feh.
:Chavs *nods* with da bling bling -_-
: An spicy things '>.> stupid spicy noodles from tokyotoys.

I'll add as my live get's worse -_-

i also also hate

:people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures
:the dutch
:the french
:people who over use l33t writing
:white people who add 'izzle' to the end of every word
:hugh jackman
:walking into bollards (ah my groin)
:people who use lots of smilies in their msn names
:24 (worst program ever)

My biggest 'peeve' ;

When guys refuse to put up the seat on a toilet because 'There's no point and I won't 'spill' anyhow' and end up peeing all over the seat. IT'S SO FREAKING ANNOYING AND GROSS. UUUUGH.

Sami said:
My biggest 'peeve' ;

When guys refuse to put up the seat on a toilet because 'There's no point and I won't 'spill' anyhow' and end up peeing all over the seat. IT'S SO FREAKING ANNOYING AND GROSS. UUUUGH.

Couldnt agree more! My mam for some reason got toilet mats and there is always pee on them and the guys dont even admit to it. :x

Sami said:
My biggest 'peeve' ;

It's an acquired skill.

People who step on you feet and dont even say sorry. (Im a size 11 shoe so its a big problem for me :lol: )

Also people who drink 24/7

My chav cousins :x

in a part of the city centre in liverpool there is goths and emos everywere, i tw@ted one with a can and unfortunately they were in a large group :cry: i got away tho :twisted:

Sami said:
My biggest 'peeve' ;

That reminds me

- Toilet seats that can't stay up. It's even worse when they choose to fall down... half way through.

btw, most men have the decency to mop up.

Oh, and I also hate my school toilets. It appears no boys in my school feel the need to flush the toilets, and you can tell by the colour of the toilet water how long it has gone without a flush. To make it worse, they're sprayers. So if you want clean water you need to flush 3 ned's (or chavs, whatever) urine while jumping backwards.

Back