Things/People that you find annnoying.

I hate it when you're driving and you hit something, but you decide not to stop and look if it was serious. Then you spend the entire day being really curious about what you might have hit, and wondering if you'll hit it again on the way back home.

Nemphtis said:
I hate it when you're driving and you hit something, but you decide not to stop and look if it was serious. Then you spend the entire day being really curious about what you might have hit, and wondering if you'll hit it again on the way back home.

In some circles thats known as hit & Run

Nemphtis said:

I hit a dead fox on the way to uni the other day, it was in the middle of the road and there was a subaru on the left so i couldnt move over. only thing i could do was speed up, heard it scrape underneath the car. Think the bugger put a hole in my exhaust.

Nyu said:
Nemphtis said:

I hit a dead fox on the way to uni the other day, it was in the middle of the road and there was a subaru on the left so i couldnt move over. only thing i could do was speed up, heard it scrape underneath the car. Think the bugger put a hole in my exhaust.

Clipped a Bandge and almost flipped the car, those things are like hitting boulders.

McIcy said:
Nyu said:
Nemphtis said:

Clipped a Bandge and almost flipped the car, those things are like hitting boulders.

I got mental pictures of 'Road-kill caught on camera!' :lol:

People who have nothing to do all day but bitch about crap. Of course, I'm a hateful person myself, but I stick to hating things that NEED to be hated, like Deal or no Deal. God damn, that's the most pointless ******* game show ever. Virtually no talent is needed to win in it, just luck.

Link100p said:
James James said:
Virtually no talent is needed to win in it, just luck.
Unlike so many other Game shows on television...
Really? I can't think of many other game shows that requires no talent to be a winner, unless of course if you're talking about reality TV shows like Big Brother.

Speaking of Big Brother, I seen a recent Daily Star [Todays? I donno] that had splashed all over it's front page:

B BRO BIG BOOB FEST!
Housemates face a bikini-top ban!

Way to report on some actual news, you crappy ******* tabloid. Damn, I hate this whole 'i wanna b a celebritee' culture that has mutated from stuff like this.

SO. MUCH.

You expect far too much from the Daily Star..

Most game shows require no talent. Most of the questions asked are down to the luck if the people know the answers or not, rather than the questions being Mentally Challenging.

James James said:
like Deal or no Deal. God damn, that's the most pointless ******* game show ever. Virtually no talent is needed to win in it, just luck.

Surprisingly you need alot of patience to put up with Nole dragging it out for an hour.

James James said:
Way to report on some actual news, you crappy ******* tabloid. Damn, I hate this whole 'i wanna b a celebritee' culture that has mutated from stuff like this.

SO. MUCH.

The Daily Star, Sun, etc are all built for workers to pick up on the way to whatever it is they do. Even they know that. Daily Star is fun to read, but yeah if you wan't to get some actual news your barking up the wrong tree.

Nyu said:
James James said:
like Deal or no Deal. God damn, that's the most pointless ******* game show ever. Virtually no talent is needed to win in it, just luck.

Surprisingly you need alot of patience to put up with Nole dragging it out for an hour.

James James said:

SO. MUCH.

The Daily Star, Sun, etc are all built for workers to pick up on the way to whatever it is they do. Even they know that. Daily Star is fun to read, but yeah if you wan't to get some actual news your barking up the wrong tree.

As once before stated:

CNBC > all

People who try too hard to fit in. Not just in real life, but I've noticed it happen a lot on a couple of forums I frequent. I usually ignore them but if they become obnoxious I put my foot down.

Maxon said:
People who try too hard to fit in. Not just in real life, but I've noticed it happen a lot on a couple of forums I frequent. I usually ignore them but if they become obnoxious I put my foot down.

Ah yes the 'agree with everything you say' people, sometimes you just want an argument

Link100p said:
You expect far too much from the Daily Star..
I understand that, but still, I just really find the fact that it, along with rubbish like The Sun and The Mirror, makes quite a lot of money, and it reaches so many people totally... I can't even think of the word. It's fairly negative, though.

Still, I guess I'm just fighting a pointless battle with no chance of victory right there... *sigh*

Nyu said:
I guess so. :lol:

Die hard Family Guy fans are pretty annoying, especially when they try and actually explain why the random jokes in the episodes are funny. :lol: Sadly, most of the people I hang around with in school fit snugly into this category [XD]. Still, at least I have someone to argue with whenever the old 'South Park vs. Family Guy' debate pops up. I always win.

James James said:
Die hard Family Guy fans are pretty annoying, especially when they try and actually explain why the random jokes in the episodes are funny. :lol: Sadly, most of the people I hang around with in school fit snugly into this category [XD]. Still, at least I have someone to argue with whenever the old 'South Park vs. Family Guy' debate pops up. I always win.

South Park and Family Guy are two totally different types of show, South Park being more story orientated with jokes in the story whereas Family Guy is more about the jokes than the story, I love both shows equally.

Only downfall to Family guy is that most of the jokes are about American culture, so I have no idea who the jokes are about.

When people say they will do stuff for you and then never turn up, you know the kind, they turn there mobile off to so you can't get in touch, just be honest if you don't wanna do something don't do the whole avoidance thing its really annoying

I hate waking up in the morning and flipping the switch on the kettle to make a cup of tea. Then while I'm in my room I hear the kettle flip but I'm too lazy to get up, so after thirty minutes I flip the switch again and repeat this process several times until I finally time it right and make a cup. Once I finally have some tea, I don't even finish the whole cup. So frustrating, I'm such a bone-head.

Back