Things/People that you find annnoying.

Hyaku said:
McIcy said:
When you walk into a shop and within a few seconds you have multiple shop assistants asking if you need assistance or what your looking for........

On the other hand I also hate it when I need someone in store to tell me if something is in stock or if its for sale and no one is around

Aren't those two things contradictory? :lol:

Yeah they do contradict themselves and thats the weird thing about it

I hate it when people online feel obliged to hate anything popular and mainstream, and wank over obviously crap obscure stuff which is "cool" because only they know about it, but as soon as whatever it is starts to get noticed, they decide they hate it.

Especially with music. I really feel sorry for music snobs. Really, there should be a charity to help them cope with their self-obsession and the effects of their arrogance on everyone else.

I hate going out to a restaraunt and theres a bunch of noisey ass kids or drunk gits who wont stfu. I came to eat my dinner not to be bugged by stupid little bleepin bleepers whont shut up.

And that is what realy buggged me today.

People that called things AMV's when there not anime at all.

I've seen Kim Possible AMV, Heroes AMV's, Invader ZIM AMV's, Desperate Housewives AMV's, The Simpsons, AMV. . .well you get the idea

Anime Music Video

Moronic People

People who have there in car stereos so loud you can hear the songs word for word 3 streets away, WHATS THE POINT????

Whats worse is when there doing it at 3am

I Find that annoying too McIcy, but I must confess if its a song that I really like [eg - stairway to heaven, Don't start me Now, Free bird, etc] I will stick the volume almost all the way up

Went out last night to get the food at work about 1am and 4 cars were all parked together in car park surround by houses with loud mucic pouring out, it was deffening, they need there cars crushed

McIcy said:
Went out last night to get the food at work about 1am and 4 cars were all parked together in car park surround by houses with loud mucic pouring out, it was deffening, they need there cars crushed

Rent a Bull Dozer & wait for them, then crush them the second they stick loud music on :twisted:

The Tate gallery.

I completely forgot about it until someone posted a link on a forum regarding one of it's 'great' pieces. ******* charlatans.

That place enrages me.

Chavs.

Guys who ask for spare change (Is it just me, or do you get the urge to just punch them in the face?).

Religious people.

Ppl hu tlk lyk dis (People who speak text language)

People who say "lol" in real life and then try to cover it up.

Small children who always are shouting with really high pitched voices.

When someone pretends to be drunk.

When you tell a joke to someone, they find it funny, so they tell everyone else it, then when they ask who told them it, they say your name.

Narutards.

People who think they are hardcore anime fans because they have watched every naruto/dbz episode.

And the grand finale...

Idiots who think anime is cartoon sex and say its crap before they have even tried it, or based on what they have seen before, eg. Pokémon / YuGiOh.

Kurogane said:
The Tate gallery.

I completely forgot about it until someone posted a link on a forum regarding one of it's 'great' pieces. ******* charlatans.

That place enrages me.
I must atdmit for the most part I too was unimpressed with the exhibitions on at the Tate and the insane prices they charge for admission into several of the exhibits.

Sy said:
Kurogane said:
The Tate gallery.

That place enrages me.
I must atdmit for the most part I too was unimpressed with the exhibitions on at the Tate and the insane prices they charge for admission into several of the exhibits.
Agreed

When any type of underground media stumbles into the mainstream conscious it must be criticized for fear of becoming yet another sheep of the masses.

Viva La nonsensical individuality! Victory!

Back