Things/People that you find annnoying.

Hyaku said:
Berserker said:
Men who eat quiche, <b>or wear sandals.</b>

They must be punished

Couldn't agree more :lol:

At last someone who fully understands, as for the quiche thing its food for women and gay men, not straight ones

Another thing that annoys me (really controversial) are those women who wear those veils, it's like talking to somebody through a letterbox (Before you say it, I am not a racist)

Elitism
Chavs
A lack of empathy
Idiots
Wannabe goths/emos
Crowded places
The inability to control volume of voice
Provoking argument for the sake of arguing
People who try to hard to be funny or impress
Days with rainy and windy weather
Vin Diesel

I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week.
Let's see... low carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah & all Kabbalah-related products, Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, Jeff that Wiggle that sleeps too darn much, the Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, every-everything that exists past present & future, in discovered and undiscovered dimensions!

Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

Xelis said:
I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week.
Let's see... low carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah & all Kabbalah-related products, Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, Jeff that Wiggle that sleeps too darn much, the Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, every-everything that exists past present & future, in discovered and undiscovered dimensions!

Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

So you like Scrubs too?

Nyu said:
Xelis said:

Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

So you like Scrubs too?

Scrubs? never heard of it...

I..... LOVE ..... SCRUBS!!!!!!!

Sorry, im kinda obessed with Scrubs at the moment.

Okay.

- Chavs/Emos/Goth whatever you want to call them. Basically people who label themselves.
- People from my school... urgh
- Slang
- Not eating
- When my computer *cough* messes *cough* up.
- Common people
- Drunks, Drug Addicts etc.
- OBSESE PEOPLE, sorry I know, I'm mean :shock:

I can't think of anymore.
Oh, boyfriends at 11

Back