The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Finding it hard to sleep at nights and my dog is restless too. I'm still working out even when half dead too so yes Guts would be proud. Cardio when tired is a challenge and a half. My intensity gets slashed by like 30%.

I aint seen any Free yet but interested to try since I don't wana get rid of my BR. Seeing the simuldubs for for Funi Now and seeing Free on there was what reminded me S1 was keeping me from starting what I actually own lol.

Cant wait to see Vic again at Manc MCM. When I saw him in Liverpool his Panel was amazing. He had a video play of a swimming competition he and Todd did as part of promo for Free and it was hilarious :D

Free ES is still is my most despised dub, so I can’t even listen to its cast members anymore I did use to like Todd Haberkorn cant stand him now Cos his Haru was so bad imo

Last edited:
Finding it hard to sleep at nights and my dog is restless too. I'm still working out even when half dead too so yes Guts would be proud. Cardio when tired is a challenge and a half. My intensity gets slashed by like 30%.

I aint seen any Free yet but interested to try since I don't wana get rid of my BR. Seeing the simuldubs for for Funi Now and seeing Free on there was what reminded me S1 was keeping me from starting what I actually own lol.

Cant wait to see Vic again at Manc MCM. When I saw him in Liverpool his Panel was amazing. He had a video play of a swimming competition he and Todd did as part of promo for Free and it was hilarious :D
I can solve sleeping for you. I have a mallet.

to follow up on a question from earlier: it was free eternal summer I got, not season one -.- well the box was the same for everyone. I did wonder why BBB season one was limited stock around that time... not

to follow up on a question from earlier: it was free eternal summer I got, not season one -.- well the box was the same for everyone. I did wonder why BBB season one was limited stock around that time... not
It was typical for me on that one. I wanted lord marksman and vanadis as I already had BBB. I ended up with BBB, thankfully I was able to swap with someone on here.

I seem to have intermittent success with just adding "-5.95" to the end of the query but can't seem to get more than one to work in that format...

Are there typical sellers who have it at those specific prices? There is an option to exclude specific sellers in the search...
Hm, Doesn't seem to work to well for me, it kills out more than it should. (and doesn't work for 7,00)
There are some who usually sell new, but occasionally also sell damaged ones for cheaper. Not sure if that works out. =X

Also, are those brackets nestable?
I tried a ((skip beat (39,40),one piece (85,86)) but it didn't seem to like it all that much.

Hm, Doesn't seem to work to well for me, it kills out more than it should. (and doesn't work for 7,00)
There are some who usually sell new, but occasionally also sell damaged ones for cheaper. Not sure if that works out. =X

Also, are those brackets nestable?
I tried a ((skip beat (39,40),one piece (85,86)) but it didn't seem to like it all that much.
Not much joy with nesting here.

How complete are the results if you use the ISBN's in your ebay locale?

e.g. for your search "(9781421595863, 9781421598291, 9781421598208, 9781974700424)" ?

edit: expanding the nesting seems to work though - "(skip beat 39, skip beat 40, one piece 85, one piece 86)"

Last edited:
Hm, guess I will have some word duplications then...

Onto another question~

Anybody know some good Android Tablet, that's not very fragile and doesn't reflect too badly? Doesn't have to be awfully big, but preferably light weight.
Recently I got a Amazon Paperwhite. I got it, because it doesn't reflect and it lightweight, but then I found out that it can't even read pdf or txt, just mobi. And I really have a lot of html pages (webnovels and the like) which I intended to start reading on that thing. Worse with kindle things I really don't think I like the way the menus work. Plus it isn't capable of colour.
Well, in the end I want to stick with Android, synching is also a deal easier. And it can do all of the file extentions.
My phone unfortunately does reflect rather badly when I'm in the sun and the display is a bit too small to fill a lot of text. (I read fast, so prefer more on a page before I have to browser.)
Ánybody got some ideas?

As you've already got the Paperwhite you can convert to mobi using Calibre
I know, but having to covert everything (which is a lot in the long run) seems to be a pain in the butt. So I was hoping there might be something that can do it out of the box (like android), but still be readable under light. ^^"

So the dvd part of my multi-region blu ray player is gone plus the tray likes to keep getting stuck.

Can anyone recommend a good and cheap multi-region blu ray player.

Back