The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I personally never saw it in that light but seeing everyone's differing opinions On SD is interesting. At least it's worth some discussion unlike some anime I've seen over the years.

It was an article about theories it shares the same universe as Bebop that made me interested in it.

I've always liked the look of it and Jojo yet never made the step into either.

Is there a dub of Jojo? Is it streamable on anything please? I know the Jojo memes lol.

And possibly deliberate, can you see when someones on an ep who you share your Netflix account with? lol.

Was that live action comedy one set in the 80's with some kids I was watching. There was that one with the british lad who wants to kill someone so finds a lass he could murder but enjoys her company one I wanted to see too before he killed ma access.

Same with Ru Paul. Liked getting ready for work with that on, start ma day sassy. Cant watch that either now. RIP me lmao.

It was an article about theories it shares the same universe as Bebop that made me interested in it.

Is there a dub of Jojo? Is it streamable on anything please? I know the Jojo memes lol.

And possibly deliberate, can you see when someones on an ep who you share your Netflix account with? lol.

Was that live action comedy one set in the 80's with some kids I was watching. There was that one with the british lad who wants to kill someone so finds a lass he could murder but enjoys her company one I wanted to see too before he killed ma access.

Same with Ru Paul. Liked getting ready for work with that on, start ma day sassy. Cant watch that either now. RIP me lmao.
There is a dub of JoJo though it's currently only reached the second part of Stardust Crusaders iirc. Not sure if it's available legally on streaming but you can get the first 26 episodes on Blu Ray in the U.K. and can watch all of the parts so far subbed on Crunchyroll.

Thank you :)
Maybe I'll use my 30 day free CR trial for Jojo then. As I'm not against sub at all and actually, anime in the cinema and Macross Frontier has made me so much more into sub now. Like I'll watch Prime anime and that now even if it's sub only whereas a sub only would deter me in the past.

Shows how you're introduced to anime not always defining how you watch it :) Sometimes I just wana be lazy and not have to read and focus as well as the fact I'm a fan of a LOT of dub VA's and I can say who they are just from one sentence of their voice in an anime. Useless talent me has ;) :p

Thank you :)
Maybe I'll use my 30 day free CR trial for Jojo then. As I'm not against sub at all and actually, anime in the cinema and Macross Frontier has made me so much more into sub now. Like I'll watch Prime anime and that now even if it's sub only whereas a sub only would deter me in the past.

Shows how you're introduced to anime not always defining how you watch it :) Sometimes I just wana be lazy and not have to read and focus as well as the fact I'm a fan of a LOT of dub VA's and I can say who they are just from one sentence of their voice in an anime. Useless talent me has ;):p
On the dub va regard I'm the same, they're all usually quite distinct!

The live show sounds like the end of the f****** world (haven't seen it myself) and no, I use my brothers Netflix, you can use sub accounts where those on their own sub account don't see what you watch, you have your own reccomends and stuff

Ah so my ex just had nice subconscious timing then of when to boot me off his access bahahaha.
Yeah that's the show! That lad is in one of my all time fave Black Mirror episodes; Shut Up and Dance so I reckon I'll like this show he's in. He's a great little actor.

Nice to show someone else shares my useless talent HWR hehe.

Why I love the My Hero Academia dub a lot right now. Hoping Jojo would give me similar pleasure but it's sad there's no much.

Never really been into Dragon Ball before but Super looks up my street, again I must hear Sabat and that so I waiting till more Super has been dubbed and is available for streaming.

Just a little follow up question to ebay search optimization. Previously there was this:
What kind of thing are you searching for? Are searches very specific? If many of your searches return small numbers of results ebay search supports OR operators via brackets and commas.

Combine that with the EAN of anything you are looking for (which is often although not always listed) and you can get many different searches into a single search.

e.g. searching for "(5037899063279,5037899057377,5037899078341,5037899063064,5037899057513)" will return 5 different Anime Ltd ultimate editions.

Either paste the above (without quotes) into an ebay search to see example or click here.

Which works like a charm. But to enhance it even more, if there a way to say NOT price x? (and just x)

For instance one Skip Beat volume costs 5.95 per piece new. I'm looking for anything above vol. 39
"skip beat (39,40,41,42,43) will throw me out any of those volumes, but among thoese listings are a lot of new listings.
While I could say "below 5.95" might miss out on something like "Skip Beat 39-42" with e.g. a start bid of 10, which I'd still like to have in the search results.
Is there a good way to just kill the 5.95 price out of the search?

Just a little follow up question to ebay search optimization. Previously there was this:

Is there a good way to just kill the 5.95 price out of the search?

I seem to have intermittent success with just adding "-5.95" to the end of the query but can't seem to get more than one to work in that format...

Are there typical sellers who have it at those specific prices? There is an option to exclude specific sellers in the search...

Hola, I own Free Eternal Summer Blu-Ray from the AL mystery box back over xmas, I haven't watched it yet due to not seeing Season 1. Is the dub of this available to buy anywhere please?

Thanks all :)

I have a 30 day free trial link courtesy of my Bank of The Hawk game but if it's expired, I'll probably request a spare pass please when I get to it on my backlog :)

Back