The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

DragonBlaze67 said:
Damn that sucks if true as it should have been just under £15 without the shipping :(

Maybe not then. I figured you'd have made another mega-order like so many of us did. I'd give it another couple of weeks to be delivered, it might just be in the system somewhere. When I used to order from DVD Atlantic and DevoteDVD, sometimes orders would take 6 weeks to get here. It kind of blew me away when I started getting Madman orders in a week or so.

Does anyone know the quality of the Turn A gundam blu rays? As I am considering getting them as due to ATA, choice to release DVD we won't get the BD for a while. Funny that wing a series released earlier and less popular is getting a BD.

America is calling the shots, and Wing is the biggest Gundam series in America. Turn A much less so, as it didn't even get an English dub (which is a problem over there)

Buzz201 said:
America is calling the shots, and Wing is the biggest Gundam series in America. Turn A much less so, as it didn't even get an English dub (which is a problem over there)

If Bandai Ent. USA didn't go under (they had the rights at the time) it probably would have gotten a dub.

Well, that doesn't really alter the point. Wing is the Gundam series expected to be the most successful in the US, hence it's getting a blu-ray release and Turn A isn't.

Grav is right it looks like its dubs that cause release on BD.So if Turn A or ZZ had one they probably would have BD, lets hope Rec is successful as that seems a test for sub only BDs.
Also wing is popular due to "nostalgia" as apparently it isn't that good, I got bored after episode 10 a few years ago and the main villain seeming to be a copy of Char is a bit crap.

DragonBlaze67 said:
Is anyone else still waiting on their Madman order?(

Haven't received neither of my 2 orders at Madman, and both were below the customs threshold. Hope to receive something this week, and praying that Madman just did put the whole amount on the box, instead of splitting it up in order amount + P&P like should be done.

thedoctor2016 said:
Do people think Steins Gate Zero (anime) will air in 2016?

I would say so, though I want Chaos;Child to appear first (it got a Z rating in Japan so I'm curious).

My guess is it's either a Summer or Fall title.

thedoctor2016 said:
As that had an anime green lit? (Also nice Okabe from SG0 boxart avatar)

Both Chaos;Child and Steins;Gate 0 were confirmed to have an anime around the same time.

I think White Fox is returning to animate Steins:Gate 0.

Back