The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

farzam1999

Great Teacher
See now I'm unsure again lol. The story was okay, but with the plotholes and that ending, I just wished for a better one, but couldn't be done with 12 episodes lol.

WMD

Kiznaiver
The manga extends a bit beyond where the series left off but the author stopped writing it after the Fukushima disaster as he wasn't comfortable writing an apocalypse story any more. So there is morebut it is incomplete. (I have the a4 sized full colour editions) I enjoyed them but it is what it is, as it were.

Captaaainuniverse

Mad Scientist
HOTD, I don't want to criticize it harshly, but an easy way for me to describe it is one of the B movie horrors of anime, there are people that will be attached to it for one reason or another, but I didn't find myself wanting to watch it again.

I'd say good while it's there at least, but some stuff (like the aforementioned spoiler tagged scene) doesn't really make much sense, pretty much like a lot of zombie films.
One of those I reccomend to watch as a lot of people still talk about it now and then, but there's a lot more out there if you want something that looks more than an average zombie plot

TiagoCosta

Straw Hat Pirate
The manga extends a bit beyond where the series left off but the author stopped writing it after the Fukushima disaster as he wasn't comfortable writing an apocalypse story any more. So there is morebut it is incomplete. (I have the a4 sized full colour editions) I enjoyed them but it is what it is, as it were.
More like he had severe health issues until he died a couple years ago..

WMD

Kiznaiver
More like he had severe health issues until he died a couple years ago..
That too, but I remember reading an article that quoted him saying he wasn't comfortable with these types of stories anymore and he would never finish it.

farzam1999

Great Teacher
Sorry for the "double" question, but is it possible that FUNimation would do a complete Steins;Gate 0 box? - like the two parts in one amaray. Or have they stopped doing that?

Some examples, Attack on Titan P1/P2 was merged into S1, same thing with the original Steins;Gate.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Sorry for the "double" question, but is it possible that FUNimation would do a complete Steins;Gate 0 box? - like the two parts in one amaray. Or have they stopped doing that?

Some examples, Attack on Titan P1/P2 was merged into S1, same thing with the original Steins;Gate.
Depending on how the sales will go, they may offer a complete series release before the eventual Classics (2018)/Essentials set. The original Steins;Gate didn't get a complete series release in normal branding, only went straight to Classics then the Classics 2018 version.

farzam1999

Great Teacher
Depending on how the sales will go, they may offer a complete series release before the eventual Classics (2018)/Essentials set. The original Steins;Gate didn't get a complete series release in normal branding, only went straight to Classics then the Classics 2018 version.
I could see that happen, yeah. But as Tiago said, couldn't it be years before that would happen? - if so, I would just get the two parts sets, if it means I would have to wait so long.

Luna

Stand User
Did Funi even have a normal Baranding complete collection back when S;G was released for AC? (Kind of remember AoT was the first one to get one.)

I started on S;G 0, but quickly put it on hold as the Blu-ray was announced.
Actually, it's not that bad if you leave some good time apart. There is quite a drop of quality between S;G and 0's anime in just about every metric. If you go from 0 to S;G afterwards it'll make the latter all the more impressive.
(I went from S;G to 0 to 23beta. Beta did in 5 Minutes a better job of Okabe characterization than the whole 0 season....)

AFE

Completely Average High School Student
Hi guys
:)

I will be honest with you, I asked this question in a lot of forums and still didn't get an answer, in fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well and I'm still looking for answers. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.
So I'm hoping to find an answer here.

In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?

WMD

Kiznaiver
I
Hi guys
:)

I will be honest with you, I asked this question in a lot of forums and still didn't get an answer, in fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well and I'm still looking for answers. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.
So I'm hoping to find an answer here.

In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?
I always assumed it was illusions of grandeur rather than being any kind of god.

This is what Wikipedia says on the subject:
Eneru (エネル) is the "God" of Skypiea. Though "God" is traditionally the title only for the island's ruler, he takes it literally, forcing the population to worship and serve him.