The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Regarding Soul Eater NOT, Just Passing Through's review on myReviewer stated that there's an audio dropout with the Japanese audio 1:16:51 into disc 1 of the BD/DVD, cutting off at the start of a sentence, which I'm guessing is sometime near the beginning of episode 4, but as no-one else mentioned this in their own reviews of the DVD or BD, can anyone who have already seen the broadcast version confirm this with their sets (if they have one)?

can anyone who have already seen the broadcast version confirm this with their sets (if they have one)?
I haven't seen a broadcast version or whatever, but I checked my copy of Manga's DVD, and the audio dropout is indeed there. It happens immediately after the title card.

I can honestly say I didn't even notice it the one time I watched it before, though.

EDIT: I think the affected line begins with "semete" in Japanese, so only the first syllable, "se", is missing.

I haven't seen a broadcast version or whatever, but I checked my copy of Manga's DVD, and the audio dropout is indeed there. It happens immediately after the title card.

I can honestly say I didn't even notice it the one time I watched it before, though.

EDIT: I think the affected line begins with "semete" in Japanese, so only the first syllable, "se", is missing.
Thanks for telling me. I've managed to find a clip of that scene in question (without the dropout), and it did start with "semete".