The Nintendo Switch Thread

GAME cancelled my order because my bank saw the charge as fraudulent activity, FFS!

Thankfully got an amazon order as back up, but that means dealing with their crappy couriers.

Still waiting for Shopto to dispatch my game and console. They have taken the money though, so should happen soon...

On another note it looks like all the cases for the console have been put back until the end of the month. Not ideal if I want to take it out of the house or even protect the screen when not in use. I'll have to head up to GAME and see if they have anything on launch that isn't stupidly expensive. :/

Where are you reading that all cases have been delayed?

Between me and my partner we had three different cases on order that all got delayed, alongside another couple that a friend of mine had. One look at the Shopto page shows that they're all end of March now.

Between me and my partner we had three different cases on order that all got delayed, alongside another couple that a friend of mine had. One look at the Shopto page shows that they're all end of March now.

Thanks for pointing this out. The case I ordered from shopto has seemingly been delayed and is out of stock. Hopefully it's just an error!

After playing this on my phone for about 5 hours in the past few days, this is a game i'm grabbing at launch now. F2P on mobile with paywalls, weekly song rotations etc, but the gameplay and designs are ace and the music and UI is excellent. Think it'll be £18-£20 at launch, but can see myself playing this for months, bloody damn addictive rhythm games!

Over 100 songs each with 3 difficulty modes. Im unsure if i'll ever be good enough for the top level stuff, but easy is great fun, and hard is enough of a challenge!

OKUvWQp.png

o88NoMx.png

RIP in pieces

I wouldn't worry about it, I've had stuff ship as late as midnight from Amazon and still got it the next day, if it hits 1am and it's still not shipped then I'd start to be concerned.

Anyway, dem Zelda reviews man o_O trying to keep my hype in check as I'm gonna be waiting a few weeks by the looks of it, but man it all looks so good (despite the awful VA and framerate issues....).

Nah, If I wake up in the morning and it hasn't shipped, then i'll be concerned. I'm sure it will be shipped by 2am or something..

I've had stuff ship at 3am and arrive at 9am, i've ordered something at 11am, shipped at 3pm and get to me at 8pm.

Everything has shipped just in time for bed :) got to get up early tomorrow to get things out of the way (weekly food shop) so i can then wait in all day for my deliveries :(

I missed my alarm so now if i get up to go shopping i won't be back until gone 9.30. can't risk it, even though i know it won't be delivered that early!

They are available at Argos, as is everything else i ordered. Should've just waited and bought day 1 in store as i could have it in my hands in an hour :/

Last edited:
My Switch and Zelda have hit Leeds... but not been processed through the depot in time for first deliveries. I hope I get a time slot soon so I can least plan my day around it arriving. :(

On another note - has anyone here pre-ordered this hardback guide for Breath of the Wild with Amazon? My order says preparing to dispatch but when I go into it for more information it says dispatching Tuesday to arrive Wednesday. They've already charged me too, so bit confused as to why it's going to take 4 days to dispatch (especially as I'm on Prime), so wondering if anyone else was in a similar situation.

Back