The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Great stuff, I imagine they held off so as to potentially give it a full adaptation as 3 is the end of Ryza’s story. :)

Ryza's thighs are legendary at this point, so those camera angles aren't surprising.

More Ryza is a good thing, especially with her trilogy coming to a close.

Hah! I know absolutely nothing about the game whatsoever, but I was actually going to post a comment about her thighs, but then didn't. Funny even I noticed, lol.

The Idolm@ster: Shiny Colors anime adaptation confirmed at Polygon Pictures. Been really getting into Polygon's work recently so I'll be interested to see what they do with this.
Another preview has been posted showing off the dancing animation. Great stuff from Polygon Pictures.

JP Twitter is having a lot of fun with Polygon's name attached to the series and joking about whether it'll have a sci-fi twist based on their previous works.

have heard the manga is good, shame it's Netflix jailed

Any word on if they are adapting the entire manga (as I seem to recall it's finished now?) or just part of it? :)

EDIT: Have checked Wikipedia and the manga was indeed finished in 2020, so I'm cautiously optimistic that we will get a complete adaptation though also having concerns that they will not give it enough episodes to tell the story properly perhaps.

Back