The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

New trailer for Arknights: Perish in Frost. Would normally be pretty excited but this confirms they'll be adapting Episodes 4- 6 of the game. If reports about the series being 8 episodes long are true then that's a lot of story to cover in so few episodes. The team did a great job adapting the first season so hopefully they'll make this work in a way that doesn't feel rushed.

Sony are rebranding their Bravia TV exclusive streaming service, Bravia Core, to Sony Pictures Core.

The service is also being expanded to PS4 and PS5 and a curated list of titles is included in the Premium/Deluxe tier of PS+.

In the press release they state that select titles from Crunchyroll will be added at a later date.

Last edited:
Considering that the opening credits has been revealed recently, I will do a 180 and say that chances are in the "in the 90% neighborhood" that it will be added to databases like MAL sooner or later. So that's cool for those who want to have it in those places.

Yeah, they change the rules every week, and at the moment you can only see tweets if you log in.

I see your point but I can see the Tweets/X posts or w/e fine on my Macbook on this forum from the embeds? Maybe this is not true for all forum users though depending on software/hardware differences etc? Prob wouldn't hurt for people posting news in this thread to offer screenshots or a quick typed summary but I do understand that is still extra work for the poster 🤔

Yeah, they change the rules every week, and at the moment you can only see tweets if you log in.
I've just logged out of Twitter on my phone, reloaded this thread and the Tweets are still viewable. I think it's only an issue if you want to view it directly through Twitter which is a pretty redundant action since you already have the information you need here anyway.

Back