The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

TV ANIME RELEASE new info.

View attachment 17878

For you cultured individuals out there. It's time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)​

View attachment 17877
I don't know why it surprised me so much but I just never pictured the small kid character as having green hair 😂 I don't know if its actually shown it in a colour panel in the manga and I missed it but it just doesn't look right!

What worries me about the WEH adaptation is that it's possible they'll try to cram all 12 volumes of content into 12 episodes or so (ideally it'll need at least 30-36 episodes max), and I feel it's a missed opportunity for Kadokawa to not be able to publish the series considering their successes with Interspecies Reviewers and Redo of Healer. I don't think the studios or publisher NBC Universal will be able to do the series justice but I'll give it a watch regardless.

What worries me about the WEH adaptation is that it's possible they'll try to cram all 12 volumes of content into 12 episodes or so (ideally it'll need at least 30-36 episodes max), and I feel it's a missed opportunity for Kadokawa to not be able to publish the series considering their successes with Interspecies Reviewers and Redo of Healer. I don't think the studios or publisher NBC Universal will be able to do the series justice but I'll give it a watch regardless.
Yeah I agree, needs 2 cour minimum!
Just praying it's not another Triage X as that was a disaster.

Wording is a little weird. "this Winter" sounds like the current season! Maybe it means real world winter as in December this year as part 1 started in December last year.

Yeah they said the same for Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie, confusing.

Other sources are saying Winter 2022 for AoT Part 2, so January I assume.

Attachments

• Blue-Reflection_2021_03-27-21_001.jpg
    Blue-Reflection_2021_03-27-21_001.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Blue-Reflection_2021_03-27-21_002.jpg
    Blue-Reflection_2021_03-27-21_002.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Blue-Reflection_2021_03-27-21_003.jpg
    Blue-Reflection_2021_03-27-21_003.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 1
  • blue-reflection-second-light.jpg
    blue-reflection-second-light.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
I enjoyed the original, so I've been hoping for a sequel. It's great to see confirmation of a European release already.

I'm a little surprised that it doesn't mention a PS5 version, considering that Atelier Ryza 2 is cross-generation. Then again, Blue Reflection was a lower budget production than some other Gust RPGs, so if this one is following suit then that could be the reason.

enjoyed the original, so I've been hoping for a sequel. It's great to see confirmation of a European release already.
Same here. It's rare to come across an actual RPG based Magical Girl game and it certainly delivered despite it's flaws. Here's hoping Gust can take it even further with the sequel 👍

I'm a little surprised that it doesn't mention a PS5 version, considering that Atelier Ryza 2 is cross-generation.
IMG_20210328_193701.jpg
PS5 is reserved for the elite people 😂 On a real note I'm guessing it's to with the ongoing struggle to own a PS5. Well the PS4 will have a PS5 Upgrade just like Ryza 2.

Same here. It's rare to come across an actual RPG based Magical Girl game and it certainly delivered despite it's flaws. Here's hoping Gust can take it even further with the sequel 👍

View attachment 17902
PS5 is reserved for the elite people 😂 On a real note I'm guessing it's to with the ongoing struggle to own a PS5. Well the PS4 will have a PS5 Upgrade just like Ryza 2.
To be fair they didn't even announce the PS5 version of Ryza 2 until a few weeks before release so I wouldn't count it out just yet.

I mean anyone who read the manga knew they couldn’t finish in 16 eps. I’m just confused why they rushed production (apparently no one bar MAPPA thought their production schedule was possible) when it won’t finish now till 2022.
Heh I was being sarcastic. I got the feeling whilst watching, that they planned it this way and the fact that they were in fact going to do it properly and not rush into a mess with only sixteen episodes for the amount of story leftover, was going to be a pleasant surprise. Who knows, I'm just glad it wasn't all rammed into sixteen episodes.

Yet more bad press for the animation studio GoHands

However, in more positive Tokyo Babylon news, the manga is getting a new version from Kadokawa, with CLAMP themselves designing the covers.

Back