The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

For real? Can't wait to download it soon as I'm home. Regarding the PS4 version I thought I was the only one with this issue 🙃 Good to know I'm not alone here 👍
Oh no, the PS4 version is universally broken (as are all?) Mine just won't load entire tabs (my queue, all shows) searching is out of the question and it just constantly loads but never finds anything and clicking on a genre will just bring you up the same 10 shows repeated.
It is literally the worst streaming app I've ever used.

The second part of "Sword Art Online Alicization" comes to Blu-ray as a complete set on June 22, 2021!

Featuring both English and Japanese audio, this complete box set comes with 6 Blu-ray discs and also includes a special booklet, original soundtrack CD by Yuki Kajiura, and more! Join Kirito, Asuna, and Alice in "Sword Art Online Alicization War of Underworld"!

Wow all these manga+LN I've been reading getting an Anime adaption on the double. Not like I'm complaining though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That face 👀 Good luck... Se-n-pa-i 🤪

Last edited:
Well, all that the 'competition' between them achieves is that I need to pay for two separate subscriptions to watch half as many shows on two buggy, underfunded apps that are barely fit for purpose. So I for one would prefer Sony to acquire Crunchyroll and dominate anime streaming to save myself a chunk of change. The competition argument only makes sense if they're actually in competition in the first place, not streaming a bunch of exclusives.

R

Well, all that the 'competition' between them achieves is that I need to pay for two separate subscriptions to watch half as many shows on two buggy, underfunded apps that are barely fit for purpose. So I for one would prefer Sony to acquire Crunchyroll and dominate anime streaming to save myself a chunk of change. The competition argument only makes sense if they're actually in competition in the first place, not streaming a bunch of exclusives.

R
That is competition. You're just not seeing the benefits.

But sure let them merge. Perhapes they will deem it necessary to keep the services seperate anyway and gauge the prices because I dunno bandwidth or something? Or start introducing "premium" packages at extra cost for the privelege of watching more than 2 shows a day? I mean where else will you stream your anime after all.

Trust me this happens in ALL industiries time and time again, and you never save any chunks of change.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back