The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I wouldn't hold up hopes for this adaption. the studio is small, and is trying to hire animators, and production desk staff for no salary (offering "experience")

For those wondering, Amazon US is allowing international shipping to the UK after blocking it off for a while. There is a catch however, as you will have to pay a lot more for the shipping (FedEx is likely to be the reason why) but the customs pre-payment Global shipping is still in-effect.

Oho. I did like Charlotte. See, if this one's going to be as much improvement to it as Charlotte was zu Angel Beat's wonky narrative issues~

IervZpll.png

I've heard of World's End Harem before. To be honest I thought it was already an anime. Synopsis sounds like fun:
The Man-Killer Virus: a lethal disease that has eradicated 99.9% of the world's male population. Mizuhara Reito has been in cryogenic sleep for the past five years, leaving behind Tachibana Erisa, the girl of his dreams.

When Reito awakens from the deep freeze, he emerges into a sex-crazed new world where he himself is the planet's most precious resource. Reito and four other male studs are given lives of luxury and one simple mission: repopulate the world by impregnating as many women as possible! All Reito wants, however, is to find his beloved Erisa who went missing three years ago. Can Reito resist temptation and find his one true love?

I've heard of World's End Harem before. To be honest I thought it was already an anime. Synopsis sounds like fun:
Oh it gets even more interesting lol. For those who don't care, here's some examples (spoilers):
  • We are introduced to four of the five male characters who have their own perspectives throughout the series.
    • Boy #1 is the simple trope of being a harem king, and throughout the series, you find out that he's actually down-to-earth and caring for the girls rather than an asshole.
    • Boy #2 is the main protagonist. He refuses to **** until he finds his childhood friend. He has his own harem of course but they support him on his journey because things escalate fast. Not going to spoil this one because I think it's pretty decent in the end.
    • Boy #3 is the most interesting route in the story and one where the popularity starts to go up. We have a bullied high school teenager who experiences sex for the first time and thanks to his advisor end up spiralling down a path which also includes a bit of revenge. His harem is pretty interesting as well, and one of them was voted the best girl in the series.
    • Boy #4 is the most controversial route because he's actually getting BDSM'd, drugged and violated by a group of religious women. Thankfully his chapters don't get covered much but it does leave some plot holes.
  • The concept is basically similar to Y: The Last Man but with more men and Japanese hentai-esque fanservice.
  • There's a lot of sex in this series, so much that I've lost count already. Probably at least 50+ by estimation.
  • Conspiracies happen especially when it comes to the JP government and US government. Too complex to explain.
  • There is some resolution to specific plot-lines with regards to the main protagonist at the very least.
  • Bonus: The Japanese manga volumes have colour pages for every nudity and sex moment in the series. Ghost Ship did not bring the colour over but last I checked they at least brought over the extended cut for each of the scenes.
  • Bonus: The person who does the character designs is an eroge artist, her designs are great.

I wish you guys would either stop doing twitter links or at least quote the comment when you do so people like me who don't do social media know what you're talking about.

Back