The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Gunsmith Cats Kickstarter preview has gone live for former AnimEigo Kickstarter backers - Tiers and packages appear to be much the same as they were for Riding Bean.

IMG_1158.jpg
The newest Tokyo Ghoul: re chapter came with this message, further suggesting that the anime coming in April will follow manga continuity and not what Root A did with the story. I hope this is the case since Re is one of the best manga currently being released and it would be a shame for it to be poorly adapted.

Now all we need is Keijo....
didn't poland try recreating that as a sport last year or something? I'd totally watch the next Olympics if that becomes a thing though. I'm imagining it'd look more awkward then the series (because real people need this thing called balance) but they'd totally be able to do the butt cannon... and end their career

didn't poland try recreating that as a sport last year or something? I'd totally watch the next Olympics if that becomes a thing though. I'm imagining it'd look more awkward then the series (because real people need this thing called balance) but they'd totally be able to do the butt cannon... and end their career

Butt... cannon? I’m scared. Please excuse me whilst I find a good hiding place.

Back