The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Discussion in 'Anime News & Rumours' started by ilmaestro, Oct 4, 2011.

1. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

I'll take you up on that, I'll shoot you a PM.

sniper_samurai likes this.
  2. Jaysgba

Jaysgba Thousand Master

Does anyone else have the Riding Bean error disc they wouldn't mind parting with?

3. Professor Irony

Professor Irony Cardcaptor

Gunsmith Cats is fine and all, but I was hoping they'd have made good on their earlier promises to do AD Police Files next.

4. Neil.T

Neil.T Magical Girl

Wow, not half. That's unmistakeably Kouichi Yamadera as Batman, and the screenplay is by Kazuki Nakashima. Impressive indeed!

5. sniper_samurai

sniper_samurai Straw Hat Pirate

Seems we may have an easier time tracking down Aus imports, Amazon are finally opening a proper amazon.com.au portal.

The portal previously only offered digital items to Australian customers.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Aaron likes this.
  6. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Thousand Master

I checked it out things offered by Amazon AU for example Arslan Part 2 BD state

7. sniper_samurai

sniper_samurai Straw Hat Pirate

We'll see what happens. The website is poor atm lacking filters etc that other regions have, and they may not wish to deal with international customers in the launch period.

8. Rui

Rui Karamatsu Boy Administrator

When more sellers start joining up it should improve rapidly, since some are likely to opt to allow international shipping. I hope it offers another good option.

R

9. IncendiaryLemon

Surprised it hasn't been posted here by now but a SaeKano movie has been announced.

Jaysgba likes this.
  10. ayase

ayase Godhand

AnimEigo and their good relationship with Mr. Sonoda continues to deliver. Gall Force collection next? Pretty please?

11. Yami

Yami Great Teacher

The BFI will be celebrating animation throughout 2018 "showcasing the craft and creativity of animation in all its forms and genres, from cut-outs, puppetry and stop-motion to anime and CGI. There will be previews, re-releases and panel discussions all designed to illustrate why this unique art form can achieve what its live-action counterpart can’t, and why, despite popular misconceptions, animation is as much for adults as it is for children."

Peachy likes this.
  12. D1tchd1gger

D1tchd1gger Straw Hat Pirate

When the Wind Blows on Blu-Ray. Shall pick that up.

13. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav The Eagle-Eyed Member Moderator

The latest chapter of Berserk will be available on 22nd December 2017.

Translation notes indicate it's the conclusion to that mini arc that was currently going on in the recent chapters.
    A recap of what's been happening, Farnese and Schierke went on a mission to restore Casca's memories and as such have experienced key events throughout Casca's life. Both will soon experience the events of the Eclipse.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017 at 1:01 PM
    Watanabe Ken, sniper_samurai and HWR like this.
  14. HWR

HWR Stand User

Ho-ho-hiatus

15. Captaaainuniverse

Captaaainuniverse Kiznaiver

I think they want to get the idea of a guy covered in red surrounded by pagan symbolism in time for Christmas

HWR likes this.
  16. IncendiaryLemon

Looks like Flip Flappers and Girlish Number have both been removed from CR, although both are still on HiDive. Wonder if we'll slowly see all Sentai shows evaporate from CR.

Jaysgba likes this.
  17. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav The Eagle-Eyed Member Moderator

[​IMG]

IncendiaryLemon likes this.
  18. Captaaainuniverse

Captaaainuniverse Kiznaiver

Awesome. Loved flip flappers. Soon sentai will take the shirt off my back and my very blood after taking anything someone might actually watch and rally it to anime strike. Ironic that the name gives you instructions on how you could stop such a practice

19. Jaysgba

Jaysgba Thousand Master

Sentai are not the bad guy here. Crunchyroll are.

NormanicGrav likes this.
  20. D1tchd1gger

D1tchd1gger Straw Hat Pirate

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 3:17 PM
    Dave1988 likes this.