The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Discussion in 'Anime News & Rumours' started by ilmaestro, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Rena Ryuugu

Rena Ryuugu Oyashiro-Sama

It's sad to hear this, I love both the Highschool Of The Dead anime and manga. RIP ;_;

2. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Combat Butler

3. sniper_samurai

sniper_samurai Straw Hat Pirate

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  4. Neil.T

Neil.T Straw Hat Pirate

This week's issue of free music mag NME has coverage of Hollywood Ghost in the Shell. I picked up a copy in HMV. (New issue out Friday.)

5. Shiroi Hane

Shiroi Hane Dragon Knight

Which volume? I wouldn't say I've dropped it exactly, but I rather lost interest around the loli vampire foot licking stuff, and so when Yen/Amazon cancelled all my pre-orders and raised prices I never bothered to re-order.

6. ShipTeaser

ShipTeaser Dandy Guy, in Space

Volume six. Which has been delayed again and again by yen heh. It's a prequel that is very different in tone. It has much feels within it

7. sniper_samurai

sniper_samurai Straw Hat Pirate

The listings are up now for the annual Japanese Film Festival in Ireland. In terms of anime they are showing a double bill of Kizumonogatari parts 1 & 2, Kizumonogatari part 3 and SAO:Ordinal Scale.

The main Dublin component takes place in the Lighthouse Cinema, Smithfield between April 5th and April 13th. All the anime screenings take place on Saturday April 8th, when I am half way across the country at Kaizokucon in Cork :(.

8. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Combat Butler

9. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Kiznaiver

10. Peachy

Peachy Bumpkin AUKN Staff

IncendiaryLemon likes this.
  11. crashmatt

crashmatt Thousand Master

I'm kinda hoping it may be split cour? Either way 12 episodes seems short given the wait for season 2

sniper_samurai likes this.
  12. Peachy

Peachy Bumpkin AUKN Staff

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card-hen OAD PV :D

Sarah likes this.
  13. thedoctor2016

thedoctor2016 Dragon Knight

14. crashmatt

crashmatt Thousand Master

15. kuuderes_shadow

kuuderes_shadow Vampire Ninja

Seven Seas on Twitter

16. kuuderes_shadow

Peachy, Sarah and Jaysgba like this.
  17. Buzz201

Buzz201 Cardcaptor

In a complete non-surprise, Mr. Osomatsu gets a second season. Both director and series composer return, but no date has been given.

Just in time for my Australian DVD of Season 1 to arrive, so I can continue to wonder what @Rui saw that I didn't.

18. Rui

Rui Karamatsu Boy Administrator

I look forward to reading your impressions all over again!

*goes back to tending the Ichimatsu shrine*

R

19. Buzz201

Buzz201 Cardcaptor

I'm mostly curious to see if there's anything on home video they couldn't get away with on television. (Though given the recent horseriding special, I seriously doubt it. :p)

20. kuuderes_shadow

MrLaserSharkKH likes this.