The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

The Peach Pit news is pretty awesome. Last year's Hyper Japan had some incredible musical guests like Eir Aoi, but I found the one this summer was pretty lacklustre in comparison - so good to see them getting some relatively big name mangaka guests. I love Rozen Maiden - it was one of the series that pretty much got me into anime in the first place, and was one of the first manga I ever read.

Some pretty awesome announcements from Discotek media on their Facebook page.

They're releasing some Leiji Matsumoto stuff - Gun Frontier, Cosmo Warior Zero and the Galaxy Railways OVA! Plus some other stuff, and an update on previously announced releases.

Some pretty awesome announcements from Discotek media on their Facebook page.

They're releasing some Leiji Matsumoto stuff - Gun Frontier, Cosmo Warior Zero and the Galaxy Railways OVA! Plus some other stuff, and an update on previously announced releases.
It would be nice if they released the second season of The Galaxy Railways.

It would be nice if they released the second season of The Galaxy Railways.

It's Gun Frontier that I'm most excited about. But yes - I TOTALLY agree that Galaxy Railways season 2 would be a neat score or the future!

Signs seem to point to Discotek having Leijiverse stuff squarely in their sights, what with the recent announcement of Arcadia of my Youth. So I'm hopeful!

It's Gun Frontier that I'm most excited about. But yes - I TOTALLY agree that Galaxy Railways season 2 would be a neat score or the future!

Signs seem to point to Discotek having Leijiverse stuff squarely in their sights, what with the recent announcement of Arcadia of my Youth. So I'm hopeful!
Fingers crossed. Would be nice if they could give season 1 a blu ray release.

It's worth noting down even if we don't have access to it, but it looks like sentai and steam must've made a deal somewhere down the line, as K-On! The Movie is available on the US and Canadian steam, and was added yesterday. I don't have access to the US steam to show, obviously, but here's the steamapp info page for more. It's only $3.39 at the moment which is surprisingly cheap for a download to own stream.

K-On! The Movie · AppID: 518440

Contrary to what we previously thought, Jerome confirmed to me via Twitter that we are getting a complete Series 16 of Bleach at some point.

bhFWXXn.png

Jerome Mazandarani on Twitter

Back