The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I tried it in a less than 6 month old PS4, a Phillips BD player and my Samsung BD drive, the latter of which struggled to even find a disc. I'm not buying that it was player based...

Out of curiosity did you ever try somebody else's BD's that they had successfully watched? I always thought they had brought out a newer batch that fixed the problem, I'm sure I waited until a 2nd print run or something before buying them but my memory is naff so I may be thinking of another series.

Out of curiosity did you ever try somebody else's BD's that they had successfully watched? I always thought they had brought out a newer batch that fixed the problem, I'm sure I waited until a 2nd print run or something before buying them but my memory is naff so I may be thinking of another series.

No. Unfortunately, I only have student friends into anime. :(

I'd be genuinely amazed if any of them ever brought anime, never mind a blu-ray copy.

I think it says quite a lot about anime that I am not even surprised in the slightest to learn of this shows existence. There's something out there for everyone and all that.....

While I'm a sucker for a good poppy anime dance number, this manages to actually be dumber than described. I thought the blurb meant jockeys... but then those gates opened.

yzL1A1Y.jpg

Found this on FB...hope it's true.

Back